"Why some relationship ended in a break-up and why u were dump"

"Here are some of the reason,why some of us got dump"

1. We may seem to needy,clingey,and smothering our bf/gf.

2.We no longer bring excitement to the relationship(boredom)...women hate to be bore in a relationship.

3. anger or bad behavior .......for instance one of my lady friend,told me she left her bf......cause he love to fart in public and around her...(U nasty bastard)... :eek:

4. You starting to disrespect your lover,thru your behavior.

5. You tooooo available to your bf/gf. You make them the complete center of your life. God and myself is the center of my life not some woman. (God first,then me,my family,my friends...then my woman,cause if she decided to pack up and leave,they will alway's be there for u).

Cheating- Nobody like a dog...not ever a she-dog...Men not the only one that cheat,women does it as well. When a woman cheat on her man,they say the man cause her to do it,and then everybody want to show her pity "oh u poor little thing",but when a man cheat on his woman he a low down dirty dog"My fella's men,watch out for the feminist" :laugh:

7. Commitment issue.........Your partner want to get marry,u don't. Sooner or later they will leave u.....esp women. Most women want marriage sooner or later.

8. Communication problem. U don't communicate with your bf/gf ...and communication is the center of any relationship.

9. You not providing him or her in the sex department like u use to. It take more then sex to keep your partner satisfy.....I know sometime u can just cuddle,hold,caress,kiss and hug your partner.......Women love this kind of stuff,better than the sex itself.

10. U not that romantic to your partner no more like u use to be.

11. jealousy and no self-control over your action.

12. To argumentive over just about everything.

13... U not emotional supportive anymore to his or her need anymore.

14. Not attentive..

15. Not a good listening anymore.

16. Don't take her out like u use too.

17. Starting to be very abusive.esp. verbally.." Real men does not abuse,hit or raise their voice to our lovely ladies that "God" have created for us to be with. Men remember "God" created women to be our help-mate.....not to be our slave or a sex object . So,let us support them to....emotional,caring,loving and with our monies.

18. U not responsible with your money.(pay your bill u made them now pay them) :laugh:

19 You becoming to obsessive to him or her.. and that is very scary.....esp toward women.

20. You keep interfering into their personal life,remember they had a life before they met u,and so did u.

The top 20..and there u go.

When a man and woman say they need space.....What they really saiding is i need time to find out if u the one really for me,so i will date other to find this out "What a bunch of bull"

When a woman say u are nice and "Let just be friends" I guess we know what that mean.......she no longer have any romantic interest in us anymore...."Boy does it get worser that" I don't know. :eek:

When a man and woman say they are confuse......what they really saiding is i don't know what the heck i want now. :mad:

Between the age of 18-35....most men and women are not ready for a committed relationship,cause they are still very young and want to explore their option more,but between the age of 36-60.......most are ready for the long run,but some men and women just don't want to get marry at all.

The problem with my relationship........was i was having commitment issue, i just can't commit myself to marriage. Like with my ex-wife i marry her,because she wanted to,but i didn't,but she was catholic and she didn't believe in shacking up,so i marry her,but didn't love her,so that how that ended. Thank "God" we are the very best of friends for 7 years now.

Now my latest ex i really her loved her,but cause of the commitment issues and some of the things i mention about,my beloved had departed from me,but i know we will meet up again and i'm really working on my commitment issue,so that why i'm remaining single until i overcome that.

Remember respect come a long way,but u must earn it first.

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free",If,u want wisdom go to a wise man,if u want to be ignorance still...go talk to a fool that have no wisdom.

"Good" will alway conquer evil and a second chance is alway's possible.

:)

I'd have to agree with Weird. Maybe add another....22 - Outside stresses surmount to a point where they can't deal with anything rationally anymore.

yeah I agree with #22 as well.

I find that women have issues with dealing with other stuff and the relationship so they put an end ot the relationship. Women (well, young ones in 20s) seem to pit their relationship against thier job/school and can't handle both. It is very odd to me that they have this problem. Most guys can do their job, do the relationship, do toher stuff and be happy. Not most young chicks.

It's opposite in my case, my ex boyfriend couldn't handle the stresses that surmounted with his new job title, second job as a film producer and his family issues. He was fearing failure with his film and I think he wanted to dive head first into that. Also my smothering of him probably pushed him away too. Even though at the time it seemed like nothing, just me being affectionate. Who knows.

People are screwed up!!

Maybe add another....22 - Outside stresses surmount to a point where they can't deal with anything rationally anymore.

I hear ya! My ex-MM who now wants to get back together with me after 6 months when he broke up with me to supposedly return to her (or her with him...I still have to find that out), had major stresses in his life during our relationship. I didn't know how men handled stress until I realized how bad he was treating me and not trusting me because he conjured up images of me cheating with somebody else (not true) in his mind. He simply was too stressed out to accept my sensible answer (which was a simple "no, I'm not cheating on you/seeing anyone else") and instead expected me to feel guilty for things I never did and he imagined, just to give him the benefit of the doubt and to justify his "rationalization" of my behavior. I don't know if I explained myself well here...

He now tells me that he wants to get back with me, and that he realizes that he was making up things in his head about our relationship. He is in a more stable situation now. However, I have seen how irrational he can be under stress, so if another stressful situation comes along, I'll know (from previous experience with him) how irrational he will become. I will be the natural target, and it will be the same thing all over again. Is he more mature now and realizes that under the stressful situation that he was in, he made the wrong decision (leaving me?), since now he wants me back? Can I trust him on this one? Is he for real? :(

Not an easy call to make...but you know him best and you can tell if he's being sincere or not. Maybe YOU have also learned how to help someone in a stressed out situation now too...that might make all the difference.

If only I had known heh.

23- she gets pregnant, she wants a baby you don't, she aborts(under pressure), she hates you and abort you in revenge

24- although you are good in the sex department, some women-men need variety regardless of the devotion, care and love received from one person.

25-many women like to be badly treated and you are very nice

26- people just do not want to see each other again , for no reason.........