not sure where this is leading.

Mark blasco

Hi everyone. After having my gf broke up with me about a month and a half ago. I found this site and found some amazing advice, in which I took and for the most part it has worked great! Here's a little background about us. We had been together for just a little over two years and in the passing months towards the time she said she didn't want to be with me anymore, I noticed her interest sharply declining. All the way to the point where I wouldn't hear from her unless I contacted her. Well long story short , I came to this site and started actually taking the advice that I had seen on here. I started caring for myself more, ie working out frequently. Getting back into my old hobbies. Broke off contact And just genuinely loving myself again and realizing that I loved someone else more than I did myself. Well anyway, she initiated contact a few weeks ago and to surprise she went crazy over me. We have had sex, gone out and have had just general fun together. But she keeps wanting to talk about us now and I know that both of us know that we cannot go back to he way things were before. However I'm not too sure she even wants a relationship right now to begin with. However I do even though I haven't told her. So what do I say when we talk? I dont want to lose her. I have never loved a woman like this before. I don't want to see other people either. Now I do realize that whatever decision she makes I will have to deal with it. Question is, is there anything I can do to make her realize she wants to be with me or what? Sorry for the long rant. I'm just highly confused.

Hey, you were doing fine before she contacted you. You'll do fine despite her 'decision', although it really should be YOUR decision, since she broke up with you. Don't let her newfound attraction for you deter you from your hobbies and your new life. You continue what you have been doing for yourself; which is loving yourself.

You can never make anyone realize that they want to be with you. If they have to realize that, they will do so on their own; regardless of how much we want to drill it into them. Ultimately, they will always know better than us about how they feel, just like you know what you want better than she- and even when you express it, often it isn't enough to make them stay.

Hi everyone. After having my gf broke up with me about a month and a half ago. I found this site and found some amazing advice, in which I took and for the most part it has worked great! Here's a little background about us. We had been together for just a little over two years and in the passing months towards the time she said she didn't want to be with me anymore, I noticed her interest sharply declining. All the way to the point where I wouldn't hear from her unless I contacted her. Well long story short , I came to this site and started actually taking the advice that I had seen on here. I started caring for myself more, ie working out frequently. Getting back into my old hobbies. Broke off contact And just genuinely loving myself again and realizing that I loved someone else more than I did myself. Well anyway, she initiated contact a few weeks ago and to surprise she went crazy over me. We have had sex, gone out and have had just general fun together. But she keeps wanting to talk about us now and I know that both of us know that we cannot go back to he way things were before. However I'm not too sure she even wants a relationship right now to begin with. However I do even though I haven't told her. So what do I say when we talk? I dont want to lose her. I have never loved a woman like this before. I don't want to see other people either. Now I do realize that whatever decision she makes I will have to deal with it. Question is, is there anything I can do to make her realize she wants to be with me or what? Sorry for the long rant. I'm just highly confused.

Forget about her. Go no contact and move on. Easy advice right? I'm in the same boat. I'm 4 days into No Contact. My ex is in Europe for three weeks and I know she's missing me as much as I miss her, but nothing short of "I'm sorry, let's find a solution and work towards getting back together" is nothing but bread crumbs to make herself feel better.

Edited by CalvinM
ThorntonMelon
Question is, is there anything I can do to make her realize she wants to be with me or what?

No. There is nothing you can do to make someone else feel something except treat them well and let mother nature do the rest.