I Want Me Ex LDR Back

my girlfriend and I broke up after doing an LDR for almost 15 months. she said that the distance and me not being there has made it to where our feelings aren't progressing. she feels we should be friends. so I started doing the NC thing for the last couple days and talking with friends on how I can win her back. me and a couple friends have agreed that I should move from florida to new York after ive found a job and place to stay but only if she is willing to make things work out if I were to move. what are your opinions on this.

-thisoneguy

You should consider more research into this matter. Getting a job is fine, to get there or to have one there. But you must make sure you can afford to live in an apartment.

Sad fact is, she has lost interest, and has seen this relationship going no where. Consider, that if you move up there, things may never improve, and she may not even want to be with you. That means you have traveled a far distance, basically relocated, where you have no friends or family, I'd imagine.

A little more information, please: Did you let her know that you would be coming up there? If so, what was her response? As NC, is not meant to make anyone miss anyone, for them to come back, wishing for what they had. It is for self healing.

How old are you? What is your current situation here in Florida? Got a job here, I take it? Living conditions, etc?

my girlfriend and I broke up after doing an LDR for almost 15 months. she said that the distance and me not being there has made it to where our feelings aren't progressing. she feels we should be friends. so I started doing the NC thing for the last couple days and talking with friends on how I can win her back. me and a couple friends have agreed that I should move from florida to new York after ive found a job and place to stay but only if she is willing to make things work out if I were to move. what are your opinions on this.

-thisoneguy

Look here desperate guy, this girl lost interest in you. If she wanted to work things out with you she would have moved closer to be with you, not the other way around.

Have you ever dumped a girl?? You know that feeling that you just want that person out of your life so you can concentrate on this new person in front of you??? This ex of yours lost interest in you and has a new guy in the mix, 15 months is a long time.

NYC has a lot of good looking and attractive people, rents are very very expensive. I don't know what type of work you do, but if you are willing to quit your job and move from Florida you are probably a blue collar cat. Save yourself all the trouble and accept your situation, your relationship died, we have all been there, move on bro, move on, it gets easier with time, trust me.

• Author

I had a mutual friend of ours see what went wrong and she said all the same things to him as she did to me. we didn't break up 15 months ago, we had a LDR for 15 months. we broke up 4 days ago. I am doing the NC thing to give her space because I feel like every time we talk, I open up and that just pushes her away. I am 27 and she will soon be 28. my plan was to tell her I plan on moving up there within the next to months after ive established a job and a place to stay. if she doesn't want to reconcile and make things work, then I will just stay in florida and move on with my life.

If she really wanted to be with you she would have told you that I want you to move here ASAP without breaking it off. That is if you had the means to even do so that it maybe would have worked. Your fresh into the break up and scrambling for ideas to fix it but it's usually more like a boat with a bunch of holes. Don't complicate or ruin your life bro.