In a really good but challenging place

My H had a 3.5 month A that started in August of 2013. It has been incredibly hard, one of the most painful things of my life. I won't get into all of the ups and downs from the past almost year but we were almost completely over before his A began. We have decided to stay together and it is hard but he is proving himself. He has not contacted the OW since the NC letter was sent to her, has shown me each time she has attempted contact, been so good to me, set up MC and is really opening up. He and I are reading after the affair and he is really looking at his life and why he made the choices he did. I too am looking at myself and how I contributed to the breakdown of our relationship. I know a lot of people think that the BS in an A shouldn't view it this way but I know what I am responsible for and that there are many ways to betray a person besides cheating. The purpose of this post? In a good place today and a lot more lately so I thought I would share and also get to write out to see it myself. Thanks