I think we are gonna get back together!!!!

AsGoodAsItGets01

AsGoodAsItGets01

so i was with my girl for 3.5 years (we are 22 and 20) and we broke up and she has dated a guy for a month now....well she invited me to her party last Saturday and it happeend to be my b-day...and I just enjoyed myself and had a good time and then the partied died down and me and here talked till 7 am.....we had that special connection going and she sat on my lap and we kissed for awhile....now she says shes goin to break up with that guy and tell him she it's not gonna work and that she wants to be with me again!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

• Author
AsGoodAsItGets01

also for everybody out there don't listen to other people's advice if you don't want too...most of the time you know what you really wanna do....

check out my past posts to see my story....

Urban Rubble01

Well, I went and read through your old posts, and I have to say they gave me some hope. You are in a situation alot like mine. My girlfriend of over 3 years recently told me that we need some time apart. She says she still loves me and wants it to work out, but she needs time to focus on school and be alone for awhile. We have both been with other people, but still, we're young. This is her last year of school and she needs to see what it's like to do it alone.

Anyway, I'm glad things worked out, I hope they do for me also. You're right when you say to not take people on this board's comments too seriously. I mean, people mean well, but I do see alot of bad advice given here. People use and advise no contact far too liberally. If you are on good terms and all that there is no reason why you should play games. Obviously you can't call as much, but not calling at all just isn't smart if you feel like you still love each other.

• Author
AsGoodAsItGets01

rubble,

you are right big time. thanks too for your post. we are back together now...it is official...nowi get to do things the things I thought about doing while we were apart for 6 months....and to not take eachother for granted!

chris

Well to be honest with you I did not go through your other posts, I just have a question. You're not scared that later on she might reunite with her NOW ex bf and get back with him just like she did with you? Just a question.

Urban Rubble01

Well, I don't want to answer for the guy, but I know if I was in his situation that wouldn't worry me too much. Think about it, him and his girl were together for nearly 4 years and they were both each other's first. Now, she goes a little crazy, wants to see what's out there, breaks it off and has a small fling with some dude, but then she realizes she loves him and comes back. I know that I would feel like the relationship was even stronger if my girl came back to me after wanting to see what's out there.

So, you got any tips for me on my situation ? I'm seriously in almost the exact same thing. What do I do ? Aside from what to do, how do I deal with it and learn to not think about her ? btw, it's been 2 weeks today.

• Author
AsGoodAsItGets01

rubbble is def. right on what he said....we will be stronger cause of this...she realized how much she loves me and plus she dated him for a month and me almost 4 years..and he lives far away from our hometowns...

anyways rubble...if u 2 are getting along then thats great...if u can just be her friend and listen to her...but dont call her let her call u...just go out and have fun and all that jazz...things WILL work how out how they are suppose too...just know u dont have any control on how she feels...so say to urslef why worry about it

stay strong,

chris

shysweetheart03

I'm not really in the same situation, in fact mine is a little messed up. I'm the one who told my Boyfriend we needed time apart and after 4 days I am miserable and wanting him back. Today I begged for him to come back home ( we lived together) and he said he thought time apart was a good idea. He said he will let me know in a week what his decision is. How do I handle this???

• Author
AsGoodAsItGets01

well it was your idea...i think you may just be a lil upset he doesnt wants to take a little more time..but 4 days?

thats nothing...let him have his time you go have fun and stay busy and be independent...ur actin like ur too co-dependant with them...its sounds u too will be back....just take it slow and dont beg or pressure him...act like u want this time too apart...best of luck!

shysweetheart03

I know it was my idea and I know we both need time. It's just a matter of convincing myself that things will be alright after space is given and enough time has passed. I took a step back and realized I have been acting way crazy and co-dependant. It's just difficult because he means so much to me. And so, my goal is to not dwell on him being away and just enjoythe time he does want to spend with me until he decides to come home for good. It sure ain't easy though!

Ilovehertodeath

I give it 2 months max . I'll be expectin another thread from you soon...."She dumped me again...FOR ANOTHER GUY" toodles!

Ilovehertodeath, you are a very sad person when you cannot be happy for someone else. I think your post smacks of jealousy.

Originally posted by weweregods

Ilovehertodeath, you are a very sad person when you cannot be happy for someone else. I think your post smacks of jealousy.

Dude chill out! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!