winning her back?

Hello, my girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago. I have bad epilepsy and found myself wallowing in self pity in our house while she went out and worked. I wasn't able to do much around the house because of my epileptic seizures and medication constantly making me tired and sore. I completely understand why she needed to leave, I had fallen into a rough patch and brought her down with me. She didn't deserve any of it and had been trying to work it out for a while. The break up opened my eyes and I'm starting to better myself. I applied for university and have been accepted, I'm walking every day and working on my self esteem. Bit last night I got drunk and appeared at her house, I felt awful this morning for doing it and sent a text apologising. I'm starting the no contact rule now, and I'm determined to change my life around and eventually win her back. Can anybody help and advise me?

Save yourself for someone who can cope with your epileptic episodes. It's not a voluntary thing you can switch on and off. It's a serious, medical condition which can affect and alter your life completely. I have known three or four people with epilepsy, and it's something you have to constantly be alert to....

Don't drink, leave her alone, and focus on yourself. Congratulations and well done you for moving towards education and bettering your situation. You will meet loads of new, interesting people. The thing to remember, is to let them know you're epileptic, and that if anything happens to you, someone will be there to look out for you. She obviously grew tired of doing that....

Move on, buddy, grow, improve and look after yourself.

NC is about healing. If you want to reconcile you need to communicate, while sober.

If you have some vision of going off, getting your degree & then coming back years from now to sweep her off her feet once you have proven you are a better man, that only happens in movies. She will have already moved on, forgotten about you & will probably be in a happy relationship with someone else.

Show her the acceptance letter for college & offer to go to couples counseling now. If she doesn't accept, then you go NC & take time to heal. You should still go to school & work on improving your depression for you, not just to get her back.