i don't know why i gave him a second chance!!!

hey guys just got back with my ex boyfriend who cheated ...lied....etc..he promised me that he has changed but recently found him flirting with other girls in his inbox..he deletes messages...wanna leave again before i get deeply hurt like before but i really dont know how :(...

You don't know how to leave? You just leave! He said he would change but he hasn't. He will cheat on you again.

And that will be YOUR fault because you let it happen to you. I would run for the hills

Marco Valerio

I'm sad to say "once a cheater always a cheater, once a liar always a liar"...and I'm saying it from experience !!! forgive but never forget. He was your lesson !!

All my love to you =)

GorillaTheater

I don't know why you gave him a second chance, either.

One thing's for sure: no need to give him a third.

Always Pondering

There's been a couple of threads about giving cheaters second chances or not but personally I would never do it. I find them to be selfish people as they would rather have an affair than break up with someone first.

First thing you should do is break up and leave him, if you haven't already. After that, you need to let go and start NC. His presence in your life isn't going to be healthy for you regardless of boyfriend or not (assuming you don't have children).

Cut your ties with him and disappear.

hey guys just got back with my ex boyfriend who cheated ...lied....etc..he promised me that he has changed but recently found him flirting with other girls in his inbox..he deletes messages...wanna leave again before i get deeply hurt like before but i really dont know how :(...

Don't know how? Explain.

You remember how you did it the first time? Well repeat that, but 'Fortissimo più mosso.'