I want to get back together with my ex-girlfriend but she keeps lying?

Humphrey 101

Humphrey 101

After, I have successfully used the text your ex back program. I have established, positive communication with my ex-girlfriend. We made plans to meetup and have dinner but I hadn't seen a change in her. (And I think I made a mistake to try and rebuild a new relationship), we broke up two months ago but we kept in touch. It killed to not being able to feel her, touch her and talk to her etc. The issues; I had with her before the breakup was her lying. And it put me through a lot of stress.*After making plans to meet last Friday on Sunday she started to play games. Saying she had a meeting at 6:00 in regards; to an upcoming trip. I asked if she would like to meetup on Tuesday? She said Tuesday is good, once Tuesday approaches she text me and said I have a job interview at 5:30 and it was 1hour and 30 minutes from downtown sorry we couldn't meet today.I replied saying if you change the plan one more time I'm going home and I'm never coming back!She replies saying I apologize for finding a job but that's my priority right now.I replied saying you say that all the time.She replies is because I'm looking all the time.I replied why 5:30? Usually interviews are done during the day time.*She replied ask them.I replied ask who?She replied the company.*I I replied saying sorry for getting defensive but I don't understand the ordeal.*I replied what's the name of the company? And what's your position?She replied Alex, this is too much....Then she went silent it was to much because her deception continues and it won't change. I love her, and I have some sympathy for her but with her lies it's hard to talk to her.Because you don't know what's the truth and what isn't the truth. It's going to be hard to push her out of my life and this is was the first time that I wasn't coming back.*I guess, her going silent probably is starting to get her to think about what she is doing. What's worse while we broke up she went into a "rebound" and didn't last etc. And the reasons are1) She was probably lying to him.2) Probably wasn't into her.3) After they had sex he disappeared.*Maybe in a couple of weeks she'll come to her senses and realize that lies gets her nowhere. And if she does contact me I'll have to think about getting together and finally have closure.Thanks Mike.

Well, the "text program" was unfortunately unsuccessful. You've done nothing different but what most dumpees do in that they leave a little window of communication open in hopes for reconciliation. You don't need to subscribe to a program for that.

Secondly, "text program" doesn't change the issues that plagued the relationship. Until all that is fixed, and change takes self-reflection and a lot of time and effort -- it would best for you to go NC and move on from this.

And being as insecure as you are during/post relationship -- you should separate yourself from this and heal. Nothing good will come from the issues you both still currently struggle with.

bubbaganoosh

What relationship? The only thing you had was a girl you went out with and fed you lies. If you call that a relationship then you better find a book on it and read up because if you in a true relationship, there has to be honesty or you have what you have..........................nothing.

Look. She hasn't changed and you had to learn your lesson the hard way so stop trying to fix her because your just going to dig up more lies and while your doing that, you going to pass up a girl that could be a good match for you and you'll be stuck in the rut that your in and make it deeper.