Is my Ex boyfriend starting to like me again? or is he being friendly? I'm .

So. (i'll try and keep this short, sorry if its long though..)

Me and my ex bf was together for over a year. but have been broken up for a bit over a year now. both decided on it as of Uni's.

We remained in contact after the break up, but it wasn't much, maybe every couple months.

He got a girlfriend a few months back and was with her for a while, to which we wouldn't speak so much then, but every time we did get in contact he would talk to me or meet up but he would always say negative things on how she treats him. They aren't together anymore, and from the sounds of it he's realised how she wasn't a lovely person and how he feels really stupid in general for getting involved with someone like her. but He told her he doesn't want to be in contact anymore. etc..(his words)

After christmas was when he properly started talking to me more. but in February he told me he miss how, genuine, nice and honest i was to him and he wanted to say sorry for the way he treated me at the end of our relationship.

But these last couple of months (end of april-now) when we've spoken or seen each other, he's been rather friendly or invited me round..

but the things that i've been questioning is (and this is where my main question comes in as its recent stuff) was when i do see him, he seems to open up to me, tell me things and sometimes be touchy (as in hugs).

It was our birthdays at the start of this month 8th july mine, his the 14th.

We went out for a drink the day before my birthday and had a little catch up because i didn't see him much due to finishing uni..

but he asked me if i'd like to come to his party (this weekend just gone)

I went along and i won't lie i really liked it.

but through out he would always give me hugs, touch me playfully(as in tickles) or be really nice to me. (even around his whole family and a few friends). While at the party i tried to mingle with everyone so i was away from him, but most of the time come over and see what i was talking about.

I ended up staying the night and sleeping in a spare room, because we decided on not sharing a bed. but before we went to bed we sat and watched a movie, did touchy feely, but no sex, just ended up cuddling. (I will be honest, we have had sex recently,i won't lie that was when i last stayed over which was in June.)

but in the morning he came and woke me up and sat next to me in bed and decided to cuddled me and made me rub his back to which he feel asleep.

I shortly got up after that as it was like 11 something and left him to sleep and after 1 we went out to a country pub. but on the walk there he would keep putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him, then stop, or sometimes placing his hand on my back while walking behind me..

But anyways...I'm just confused, his actions was strange as he hasn't been like that in ages. I never really looked into his actions much since xmas either as i just though he was being friendly with the odd hugs and as we was getting on, but since the weekend and how he seemed to be a little more expressive. I'm a bit confused.

I won't lie i do still have some feelings for him, due to being my first serious bf. but could he be falling for me again?

ps. really sorry this was long

Edited by Art123

It's pretty obvious. If he's showing more attention than before.

I would say "yes" he's interested.

But..

Is it Love or just sex.

I can't really say

Men will do certain things just to get women in bed.

But to fall in love. That takes a lot.

I'll wait til he does something big.

In my opinion. If he really likes you. He needs to stop being a pussy and tell you. Ain't no one got time for games. That's just me. Can we concur?

Love is not a miracle and it doesn't not happen naturally as we think. Stop being so available. Hang out with other people, guys. Let him feel the threat of losing you. But continue to be nice to him. He might be forced to open up.

• Like 1