Am I done or did I not give it enough time?

So me and my ex are broken up for 3 months now, We tried NC but I couldn't last longer then 14 days. Yesterday I asked her how she was and if anything had changed, she said no. She told me she had kissed another guy (i didn't bother since I had kissed another girl too) and then she asked me if I already had sex with another girl (we were eachothers first). I told her that was private and not something I thought she was entitled to know. After that the conversation got ugly, we started getting irritated and started saying things we didnt mean. She blocked me on whatsapp after that, I texted her later and I made up with her. She feels like we are totally done and I think so too. But at the other hand I think I haven't gave her enough time to really miss me, she told me she missed me but it wasn't enough to get back together.

We broke up because she felt like we had a brother sister relationship, I tried fixing it but she didn't felt like it I suppose. She broke up all of a sudden. I wanted to meet up with her this week but she says it's too soon. The last time we met about 8 weeks ago) we went shopping and we enjoyed ourself over a drink.

I need opinnions please! Am I done? Or should I give it more time?

So me and my ex are broken up for 3 months now, We tried NC but I couldn't last longer then 14 days. Yesterday I asked her how she was and if anything had changed, she said no. She told me she had kissed another guy (i didn't bother since I had kissed another girl too) and then she asked me if I already had sex with another girl (we were eachothers first). I told her that was private and not something I thought she was entitled to know. After that the conversation got ugly, we started getting irritated and started saying things we didnt mean. She blocked me on whatsapp after that, I texted her later and I made up with her. She feels like we are totally done and I think so too. But at the other hand I think I haven't gave her enough time to really miss me, she told me she missed me but it wasn't enough to get back together.

We broke up because she felt like we had a brother sister relationship, I tried fixing it but she didn't felt like it I suppose. She broke up all of a sudden. I wanted to meet up with her this week but she says it's too soon. The last time we met about 8 weeks ago) we went shopping and we enjoyed ourself over a drink.

I need opinnions please! Am I done? Or should I give it more time?

You were done 3 months ago when she broke up with you. NC isn't a game to win someone back. It's for you to move on and distance yourself from your ex. Also, it's not a team thing. You and only you go NC. That has nothing to do with you. She can do whatever she wants to try to contact you, and you don't respond.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well you can't blame me for wanting her back, it is to fresh and at the moment and i'm looking at it from day to day. Maybe after a while I don't want her back but at the moment I need motivation to stick to my NC, I know at the moment I already lost her but I'm still in the stage that I think after a while she might miss me.

I feel like people use no contact for two reasons to move on

Or for the "you don't have till it's gone."

I think she still cares if she's trying to point out she kissed someone else and is asking about your private life. I think it would be more of a dead end if you went the whole three months NC but you've still kinda kept in touch.

If keep doing what your doing but try not to text her or respond untill a longer amout of time as gone by

• Like 1
Always Pondering

The relationship has already ended and it sounds like your chances at reconciliation are dead.

I know it's not what you want to hear and people tend to not listen to others in an emotional state of mind but you should start taking the time now to heal and follow through with no-contact. This time, for good. If you're attempting to go with NC in the pursuit of reconciliation/her "missing and wanting you back", you're essentially setting yourself up for more hurt.

She acts and says that she is done, so listen to that and start moving on with your life that doesn't include her.

• Like 1
  • Author

I do believe that she thinks that at the moment we are done, however I never really gave her the time to miss me and perhaps if I did this things could change? Why would she not want to meet if she is not over me? But at the other time, if she's not over me why would she kiss another man (even if she said it was a mistake).