Ex girlfriend is creeping back passively

Feb 28: Out of the blue break up with typical gig symptoms.

No reason and dates someone a week later. And blaming the **** outta me for everything and blocking me from FB, except her phone. So of course I was beating myself up for it. I did exchange F U's but towards the end I did take all the blame.

April 28: I went N.C. with my idiot last words being, "hopefully we can reconnect in the future again".

July 17. She came resurfaced kinda early. I was already moving on. I honestly wanted to take advantage of my single life and be a whore lmao. Today she tried to add me on IG and snapchat. From what I see today. She is not together with the guy. Idk when they split and who dumped who but w.e.

And of course I did not accept both request. I feel I should get a more mature response. Like a phone call!? Hellooooo.

Anyways I've gained a lot of insight and crazy perspectives. I also see a lot of faults in her. We were long distance and I dont want to go back to that again. School and work. uh uh not happening.

I think coz I alleviated the guilt, she probably thinks she carries no fault but possibly carries a guilt of hurting me. For me to exist in her life, she needs to know where she went wrong. I am very mature and insightful and I do want a conversation with her of what went wrong and the wrong decisions made. And I have also reflected back at myself so its not a one way blame game.

But the twist is, even if she moved to my state, it seems too early to reconcile back into a relationship. Shes 21 and Im 28. Were both busy as chocolate fudge. And she still has more of the slut phase to live through. Were always gonna be tempted and curious but I think, at least for me, I am satisfied to know that the grass isnt greener.

Basically I know to stay away from bread crumbs but my question is, what needs to happen so both parties can reconcile maturely without me premeditating her next move of leaving me if for instance if take her back so easily. Idk if Im getting my point across accurately but I hope yall catch my drift. Thanx.

I just would like to hear would your thought on this is. Actually I dont even know what the hell Im saying anymore. Success stories of reconciliation would be most appreciated.

Simon Phoenix

Adding you on social media isn't creeping back. It doesn't mean anything. Besides that, I really have no clue what you are trying to say. You are kind of talking all over the place.

she's lonely without a guy but doesn't mean she wants you back. Just adding you for a safe guy to talk to I bet.