why wast time looking for love? when you already loved?

EverLastluv

Okay, my fiance is a alcoholic! He loves me from the bottom of his heart. I know that for sure. This BBQ weekend we actually got back together. Except living together! I have realize living by the law of attraction do work ?for me ( the book call secret) so if I put things into motion the way I want things it surely will become my way .

My fiancee realize he can't live without me so he decide he would try hard enough to slow down on his drinking. He has a disease. A drinking disease that curing it would take many years. He also have one other disease which is he can't stop loving me. And love is a disease also because it kills deep down inside!

My decision is instead of spending the next 8 years of my life looking for love like I did in the past I rather spend the next 10 years loving my fiance. I know god will bless me for doing good and good will always follow. :-)

Smilecharmer

Ok, thanks for sharing that with us. Not sure what you want people to say since you have no question and you are already set on accepting alcoholism as a part of your life. Love isn't a disease, it is a blessing and it doesn't come with pain and acrimonious decisions concerning addictions.

• Author
EverLastluv
Ok, thanks for sharing that with us. Not sure what you want people to say since you have no question and you are already set on accepting alcoholism as a part of your life. Love isn't a disease, it is a blessing and it doesn't come with pain and acrimonious decisions concerning addictions.

leaving my fiance is leaving him with pain twice as much as an alcholic disease. I have heard of so much stories Loving someone and cant live without, dying because of love. He is a wonderful man. Even though with him being an alcholic he can still love. Yes I choose to accept that he is an alcholic with the intention of giving him a chance to change on his own one day. There is more worst disease out there and situtation thats couples go through. I have not much to deal with, I beleve in love and Love concours all. Thanks for Your theory ;)

It's nice that you are trying to be generous with your love but here's the thing: true alcoholics can't just cut down. It's an all or nothing proposition. Before you do this, attend some Al Anon meetings. They are groups for people who love alcoholics. They should open your eyes. You need to make decisions about your future with full knowledge about his disease which will not get better until he completely stops drinking.

is the alcoholism ruining his life in any way? Hurting his job? Does it really bother you that much? Or is it that other people are pressuring you to change him? If not... Let the guy drink. Who cares? you only live once and why put him through the misery of wanting a drink every minute of every day for the rest of his life. I am not an alcoholic but I have friends who have quit and relapsed a million times. Sometimes I think that battling it ruins the quality of life and happiness more than just doing it and probably ruining your liver.

• Author
EverLastluv
is the alcoholism ruining his life in any way? Hurting his job? Does it really bother you that much? Or is it that other people are pressuring you to change him? If not... Let the guy drink. Who cares? you only live once and why put him through the misery of wanting a drink every minute of every day for the rest of his life. I am not an alcoholic but I have friends who have quit and relapsed a million times. Sometimes I think that battling it ruins the quality of life and happiness more than just doing it and probably ruining your liver.

He works perfectly ( a construction worker). Regarding ruining his life, Im pretty sure it will ruin his organs after a while. He is a person who dont like going to the hospital, I have an appointment set up for him again for his physical. Last year when I took him he was fine no complains.

Personally I would want him to drink only on ocations, but he is an everyday drinker. I have a problem with that, he would not miss a day because it seems like his system is used to it like a medicine ( an addict) thats what Im dealing with ;)