should i try to get him back or just let it go.....

lovelost2_17

lovelost2_17

So me and my ex have been broken up for at least two years now and we still talk everyday.We were together for two years the first year of our relationship we didnt live together.I talked him into moving to florida with me because thats where i would be going to school.He did we moved in together and were planing on being together forever.I started working a new job got a lot of new friends from college and started giving other guys my number.He was always good to me waiting up for me at night running my bath water ironing my clothes for work everything.One day i came home from work really late and he was so worried about where i was.I told him I went out for drinks with friends which was true by the way.We had a big argument about me being so inconsiderate.The next day i woke up and he was gone im talking clothes shoes everything just gone. I cried so hard but i guess I never thought he would leave me. He called me a week after he left crying saying he was sorry and he wanted to come back. but that never happened.

We started talking on the phone everyday just to stay in touch and to stay in each others life. We both are in relationships with other people and we agree that nomatter who were with we wont let them stop us from communicating. So now ive moved back to the state that he's in and i just saw him the other day for lunch. He admitted that he never loved a girl the way he loved me and i said tje same. He told me that when he mentioned me moving back to his girlfriend her jaw dropped. Should i keep seeing him to see where things go or should i just let it go.

ThorntonMelon

Well you're both emotionally cheating on your partners. And you seem to prioritize each other over the partners.

Sounds like he was very co-dependent on you, and you took it for granted. Not an unusual thing in the least.

I almost never give advice like this, but I think you and your ex/priority need to make the decision to be with each other, or not. Because I feel bad for your significant others. You're more invested in each other than them. You probably have to decide once and for all what you're going to be.

Since you've never been in NC, none of you were ever really broken up in my opinion. And if either of you two will want a relationship in the future with other people then you will have to cut all ties.

Marco Valerio
So me and my ex have been broken up for at least two years now and we still talk everyday.We were together for two years the first year of our relationship we didnt live together.I talked him into moving to florida with me because thats where i would be going to school.He did we moved in together and were planing on being together forever.I started working a new job got a lot of new friends from college and started giving other guys my number.He was always good to me waiting up for me at night running my bath water ironing my clothes for work everything.One day i came home from work really late and he was so worried about where i was.I told him I went out for drinks with friends which was true by the way.We had a big argument about me being so inconsiderate.The next day i woke up and he was gone im talking clothes shoes everything just gone. I cried so hard but i guess I never thought he would leave me. He called me a week after he left crying saying he was sorry and he wanted to come back. but that never happened.

We started talking on the phone everyday just to stay in touch and to stay in each others life. We both are in relationships with other people and we agree that nomatter who were with we wont let them stop us from communicating. So now ive moved back to the state that he's in and i just saw him the other day for lunch. He admitted that he never loved a girl the way he loved me and i said tje same. He told me that when he mentioned me moving back to his girlfriend her jaw dropped. Should i keep seeing him to see where things go or should i just let it go.

yes, it's not right what you are doing to your partners. If you want to retry again...go for it...but do not hurt others, break up with your actual partner and go for it !!!!