I miss her...

Hey guys. I'll keep it short.

If you've read my first topic i've talked about the actual crush.

Ok, we're in some post-univeristy course, that's where I've met her, last winter.

I rarely get to see her, two -three times a month.

I've asked her out 2 months ago and said she has a boyfriend. That same evening, i've seen her in some pub with the guy.(twist-the-knife-in-the already-open-wound)

The finals are over, so as a celebration, me and some classmates(including her went out with us, her boyfriend didn't come, don't really know if they're appart or not, i didn't ask, i don't think that's appropriate). It was fun, everyone was having a blast, i think. We didn't speak about the ''asking-out'' thing about 2 months ago.(maybe she even forgot it, lol) It was more just like college-mates type of conversation, jokes and some other funny s**t. Everybody was in a good mood.

Now that the first year of the post uni course has ended, there's summertime vacation, so 4-5 months of not seeing her. I think it's the first vacation i'm not happy about, exactly because of this.

I'd really love to AT LEAST call her, hear her voice, see what's she's been up to lately. Maybe remind her that i still exist, hehe.

I miss her... even if it's been only a few days. I miss her a lot... Everything reminds me of her... Whenever i listen to music, whenever i do something i love, i wish she were there with me. You know the feeling, it's eating me up inside.

Now, we get along fine, we have some things in common, but we're not like... close-friends. We see each other at the course, after course and at the extracurricular activities which have now come to an end, until in late fall. I've only spoken 2 times over the phone with her, but nothing flirty.

So, i'd love to call her, but i don't really know.... Since we're not close friends, i have to find or fake a GOOD reason to call her. And secondly, what should i even talk about? Initiating a good conversation over the phone is difficult for me... I don't want to bother her or seem like a stalker. SHould i even tell her i miss her? What to talk about?

What would happen next, if it's a date(unlikely but i'm unsure about if she still has him or not), see each other as friends, plain nothing or me coming out as a creep, we'll see.

....or should i just let her go?

Edited by potatopie
todreaminblue

Beg to differ from posts above

reality is a fickle thing,

for more or for less,let loosed

for doubt to sing.

ahh the dreaded call out

to reply to singing doubt

where is my faiths heart true,

follow that i suggest to you

a woman of simple words and a simple mind would say

if simply missing her...follow your heart, all tomorrows by following it today...deborah

or you can start speaking up

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Author
Beg to differ from posts above

reality is a fickle thing,

for more or for less,let loosed

for doubt to sing.

ahh the dreaded call out

to reply to singing doubt

where is my faiths heart true,

follow that i suggest to you

a woman of simple words and a simple mind would say

if simply missing her...follow your heart, all tomorrows by following it today...deborah

or you can start speaking up

Not quite sure i understand what you're saying.....