she agreed to meet with me but idk if she means it

Last Friday night after about 3 weeks no contact my ex started snapchatting me and I actually answered for once after going back and forth for a while she send one saying "hang out with me lol" then sent another one saying "I bet you say no" and I wanted to play it cool so I just replied with " wow you know me so well". I think I should've just hungout with her. All she wanted was a booty call but at this point that's all I really want now too. My problem ive tried keeping LC with her these past couple days nothing big and I feel like shes not really feeling me now. I guess I should've just hungout with her when I had the chance.

All she wanted was a booty call but at this point that's all I really want now too. My problem ive tried keeping LC with her these past couple days nothing big and I feel like shes not really feeling me now. I guess I should've just hungout with her when I had the chance.

You want sex too but you can't have it with her as you're still emotional.

This was a booty call. What chance did you mess up? She just wanted sex.

HeartbrokenNewbie

No... you are wrong... she contacted you because you havent contacted her x I wouldnt say bootycall more breadcrumb x

PhillyConnection23
You want sex too but you can't have it with her as you're still emotional.

This was a booty call. What chance did you mess up? She just wanted sex.

This. She wanted sex, that is all.

As someone who has been in a similar spot as you, having sex with an ex when you are still emotionally raw doesn't help. It only makes things worse.

If you really want a chance at getting back with her, avoid her for a few months and see what happens.

• Author

She dumped me about a month ago I was going 3 weeks NC then I texted her today. We started talking about we started talking about the new movie the fault in our stars. I work at a movie theatre so that's how it came up and she was talking about how she really wanted to see it so I said "someone I work with just told me they might be showing it to the employees tonight and I could bring a guest do u wanna come with me just as friends if its not weird." I was fully expecting her to say no because she was being kind of cold to me during our conversation but she replied with "its not weird we can go but what time because Im going to the mall" then before I can answer she goes "im going to the mall at 630 idk how long its gunna take I prob cant come ugh" this struck me as odd because I never even told her what time wed go I just said later tonight wed be going. I felt defeated so I replied with "I know you well enough to tell u don't want to u can just say that" and she said "haha k I want to go just not tonight r u def going tn" I said I wasn't sure and she replied with "well if you don't go today ill go this weekend" and I said "ok im holding you do that" and she replied with "good cus I want to go"

I know she blatantly said "I want to go" but for some reason a part of me just thinks she's bull****ting me and right when I ask her this weekend shell put it off again. I stopped texting her after she said "good cus I want to go". I was thinking id just text her sunday saying "still wanna go?". Or should I approach this differently what does everyone think

Simon Phoenix

I think you need to stop talking to her and stop chasing her. She knows you want to go to the movie, let her make the next move. That being said, you were extremely foolish to break No Contact and you are just setting yourself up to be trampled again. Get your dignity back and do your own thing.

Why would you let someone who dumped you have control over you? Pick up your balls and move on. Use that time to work out, play golf with buddies, or play fun video games. Don't put women on a pedestal.

PhillyConnection23

Don't contact her about it anytime before the actual day/few hours before the actual showing. You will sound desperate, needy and pathetic.

Wait until the day and text her something like: "Hey, still wanna go? I'm leaving here at XX time" or something to that effect, something basic.

Don't talk about the relationship. Don't talk about the past. Don't talk about your feelings. You are dating this person for the first time. Your past doesn't matter.

With that being said, this seems to be waaaaay to early.

• 1 month later...
littledoll

rdons1 please listen, this woman does not respect you.

Her messages on snapchats were breadcrumbs, she is trying to "play" you.

She has low self esteem.

but she respects you even less.

When she says "hang out with me lol", she is not only ordering you, she is also condescending.

I tell you, she would NEVER in a million YEARS talk like that to a man she respects.

When she talked to you about her schedule and then blew you off.

She was happy. She was happy you took the bait.

She wants to feel important. She talks to you as if you were her PA.

Tell her to go f*** herself. She deserves it. She is nothing really.

Just a poor insecure little f***.

"I know you well enough to tell u don't want to u can just say that"

"haha k I want to go just not tonight r u def going tn"

When you called her out on it she replies with a "haha"

What a retarded little c***.

Tell her she can go f*** herself.

Her monosyllabic answers are not good enough. Tell her to get lost.

She is such a poor little f***.

She can't find another boyfriend. No one wants her.

That's why she is so mean-spirited.