Does he wants me back or does he just wants to be friends after 5 months No Contact?

Long story made short: Last year i casually dated this guy for 5 months and he left me for another girl he knew for 3 years. He said it was the best choice even though he believes I was the right girl for him. I knew he did not tell me the real reason, he left me with the sentence "Its best to be friends" bs.

I did NO-Contact for 5 months! I completely deleted his image in my life. Over 5 months he called me twice. I did not pick up. Finally last month he called me on a different number. We ended up talking, he was apologizing for everything and ask if he could see me.I said NO.

3 weeks later...he called again asking to see me and i accepted, we sat in his car for 2hrs talking about everything, listening to music ect...and during that time he kept bringing up our good memories ect...

He ask me questions like

if am talking/dating anyone...ect...i did not answer him, instead, i asked him "how are you and your girl doing"...Him:"we are doing alright".....the next day he text me and even try to flirts sometimes.....

I don't get it.....why is he doing all this if he is still with his girlfriend?? :mad:

Secret Advisor

Unfortunately this is something that guys do. He wants to eat his cake and have it. He is testing the waters. Looks like you still have some residual feelings for him, so he will push it as far as he can.

• Like 2

He likes you both! Maybe he likes his girlfriend but is bored of her. Hence why he is chasing you. You are a challenge... men like to chase.

Be careful

• Like 1

Ewww, why would you want to date a cheater?

Tell him to go back to his girlfriend.

I would never want him back seeing what he's doing behind hers.