She is 42, i'm 26. Long distance. Ex involved. How to fix my relationship? READ!!

I will try to be short as much as possible.

I'm 26, man, small business owner and just ended college on December (i started late). Never married.

She is 42, politician and academic. 4 years has passed from her divorce and two kids were the results, both girls. 17 and 18 yo. They were married 14 years.

We live in a developing country. We are apart by a 5 hours trip.

We have had a ciber relationship. Yes, i know it sounds crazy. We've seen each other twice, in one of those occasions we had a sex marathon.

I even ended my real relationship to start a long distance one with this girl. Dude, she makes me crazy! It Only lasted a couple of months.

We gotta have our relationship hidden. She has a top-level position in a important political party in our country and i'm activist in a contrary movement in my country. I give a **** because i'm only an activist and just doesn't care what they think but she has a lot of dreams about that work and spend significant time of her day to it. Her closest friends (from elementary school) do know about me. They are like a extended family.

Ok. Over time her work has increased. She asks me to see us again and, well, i was ok with that. A couple of days after that she says she has no time to visit me. I was wtf? And argued. We both are VERY temperamental so i ended up the relationship.

She started to put sad status on facebook all day, so i got worried and called her. After a couple of days everything was more or less normal.

Then i got bad attitude, i found problems in everything and ended up everything again. This phase lasted like two days. I opened up myself too, but she is pretty bad at those things and wanted to talk about her feelings, ignoring mine.

Then again, sad facebook statuses from her. So i said "wtf?! Ok, be a giver. Just take the ****ing car and drive to her damn place!" I was on this while i receive a text from her, telling me she got a candidature for a national congress seat that she has lees time now and political words ("I hope we can learn from each other, etc"). Like giving a closure. I used it as a chance and opened up myself again with this thing of be a giver and visit her often by myself. In a nutshell: She said she has no time for talk about it now and that, for now, it's ok as it is. She is nagging a chance to me being around more often and to repair the relationship.

So i'll wait for your opinions.How to fix my relationship? Thanks in advance! And thanks for the time you took to read it :)

P.D: (Not necessary to read)

Another girl appeared on the scene a couple of weeks ago: An ex i haven't seen in 4 years, we were together 3 years. She is in France but we've been friends for months, chatting sometimes and she will come back in August, but we have talked about coming back in skype. I really want to give a chance to what i have, so i'm doing nothing more (i mean, i said her i won't make a contact until August, if any).

But temptation is there and if this girls is going to move on i don't want to be the last one moving on. Also, nothing guarantee me that my ex is going to be available by August if i just disappear (even tough what we feel has been for 4 years LOL). I'm not cruel, i can put all my eggs in one basket if she put hers too! But i ended it and now she doesn't want to come back. I acted very immature, i didn't think it well.

I don't want to open myself again because the last two times i did it, she just ignore it or says she doesn't want to talk about that now. But when we talk about what her feel, i'm all ears. So i'll manage all feelings in person, when i noticed we understands us each other well in that matter.

Edited by tomyy