Ex girlfriend sex

Traptinmihead

Traptinmihead

So, I have a bit of a complicated situation that has come up regarding my ex girlfriend. Long story short, she broke up with about 8 months over a stupid situation I caused that got her angry. I didn't chase her, I didn't beg her, I just sort of let it go even though it was one of the hardest breakups I ever experienced (about a year relationship which for me is a long relationship). She hated my guts for a few months and we ran into each other every couple weeks due to mutual friends. I didn't play the jealous part and was being nice and cordial to her if we talked, even though it was eating me up inside doing so.

By the new year, I decided to delete her off of my contacts and social networks. In mid January, we run into each other and were nice to each other, laughing at the same situations, etc. We ended up having a thorough talk before parting and she did something I never expected. She apologized to me about the situation she caused and that if she didn't act the way she did, I wouldn't have been driven to act like I did. We sorta spilled our feelings out to each other and what we did wrong, and it was nice to get some sort of closure on the situation. We parted ways after that and she went to the guys place she was seeing at the time (pretty much immediately after me).

Now, this brings me to a couple days ago. I had improved my dress, the way I carried myself, I moved into the city which was much closer to my friends (and her), I quit my weekend job as I didn't need it anymore, I made several groups of new friends, etc. I go out to my usual after hours club where I meet up with a variety of people from the different circles I associate with. She walks into the club and we end up starting a conversation. Note that we haven't spoken or seen each other in 3 months. We hang out and are having a good time until it comes to closing time. I invite her and her roommates back to see my new place. She was actually interested in seeing it while her roommates were hesitant. They end up coming along and we have a good time drinking and talking and stuff. Then comes the point where heart to hearts start happening. Her 2 roommates (bf and gf) needed time to iron their drunken problems out while me and her end up talking separately about the variety of things happening in our lives.

After some time passes, the two roommates were way too drunk to continue and wanted to go home, naturally with my ex. But to my surprise, my ex wanted to stay with me and promised nothing was going to happen. I also was in the same mindset at the time and was very happy just spending time with her. The 2 roommates end up leaving and its now just me and her. We take a shot and sit on the couch, talk a little more and she ends up falling asleep on my shoulder and holding hands. We pass out for a couple hours at which point our drunken inhibitions get the better of us. I start massaging her and she gets into it, but then shakes out of it and says "Wait, we shouldn't". I stop for a minute, but then cuddle up and it progresses again. It then ends in us making out, pants coming off, and things happening. It wasn't amazing sex (we were both drunk), but there was certainly an intense amount of passion between us. Also, I think it brought some frustration back as she remembered I was a challenge that she wasn't used to (let's just say i'm an endurance athlete when it comes to sex). It ends and I end up walking her home (closer to 2 miles away), joking around and being goofy like we can be around each other

I walked her most of the way until she insisted I go home as it was a long walk back. We hugged and I went back. Since then, we haven't really talked. I did reach out to her to make sure she got home safe and that I enjoyed hanging with her. She responded nearly a day later but positively and saying how the after hours nights are always interesting. I texted an agreement of that and left things there for now. Haven't heard from her since.

I'm not going to make a big deal about this as i'm not doing bad in the dating world at the moment, but I still cant help but have some feelings come to the surface about her again. I'm debating if I want to try and start anew with her and try to form a better relationship, but I'm not 100% sure if we would be on the same page. I want the past to stay the past and work on the issues that we had previously, and after all that happened between us at the end, we still ended up hooking up months later so im certain she still has strong feelings for me. Given the situation that happened listed above, does anyone think that this situation has a chance for reconciliation?

Edited by Traptinmihead
learning_slowly

I suppose it's got a chance, but you need to talk to her sober and get an answer. Then you'll know what to do. Do it now why you have a good balance in your life, so if it is a no, then it will be far easier to deal with.