can't actually forget him!

it's been 28 months that me and my boyfriend broke up, cause i kind of cheated on him by talking to other boys, i really love him and so does he. but he moved on. and i'm still stuck all alone, i feel so lonely, sometimes he talk to me cause i have no one, but he's not there everyday for, he promised to but then he messages me, tell me that he's going at his friends home, or party or something, which wasn't his attitude and way of living, he was always at home, just in the day he goes out.. i really miss him. last time he went to the prom, and there were this girl, who got passed on her final exams which were his best friend, she jumped on him and kissed him on the lips. but my ex doesn't love her back. my ex told me that, i was so jealous and angry, and now, last saturday, she invited him to her birthday party and he went, at 4h30AM he got home. on instagram he even have his display picture with her. and we just got into a fight, I AM SO JEALOUS, he just don't give a damn about me anymore, i swear i can feel it :'(

i don't know what to do, if only someone could just give me a really wise solution. i even tried to forget him, but still, i can't :'( help me please :'( does i deserve a second chance or ? :'( he actually knows that i realised my mistake and he forgave me but i really can't get him out of my mind :'(

When someone cheats on another, it creates major trust issues on the person who got cheated on, reconciliation is usually very unlikely. But your behavior appears really obsessive, it isn't your fault, I've been that position before but once it's over its not proper to watch and argue from the side what your ex does with his life. These things happen, and sometimes at no intentional fault of yours, but I wanna mention the possibility that you may have an obsessive behavior situation.

learning_slowly

To me it seems you were in love with him and he is remaining friends out of guilt. I know as my ex treats me the same way. I think the only real way to deal with it if you are not sure whether he wants you, is ask him clearly. If its a no, then it's over. Surround yourself with new people. From your photo, you'll have other guys chasing you soon enough. But in the mean time you may want to work on you and your hobbies and what you can fall back on when ŷou are feeling low. Good luck.