my 2nd chance story/ question.

mikesynergy

So i started talking to this girl on 12/10/12. She lives about 3 hours away. We barely talked for a month and then we started talking daily, then hourly. I didn't like her until June, when she asked me if i liked her. I gave it a thought for a few days, always thinking about her and i fell in love. I told her i loved and she didn't feel the same. I got sad, for days. I barely texted back and she would spam me with texts. I guess i was sort of playing hard to get, as i am the "nice guy" and her "best friend" to her. I got friendzoned. She would always come to me for her problems and whenever she was about to hurt herself, i would always help. In late August she started dating a guy she knew for less than 10 hours, and it was online. I stopped talking to her for 2 days and then he cheated on her within a week. She started to like me again mid-september, and we never dated, just more than friends. We sent nudes and everything and we were gonna meet winter break. I was really soft with her and that really ended our "relationship". I was sad for a month before i checked myself in for depression,i started to harming myself and I have to see a therapist now and take pills. We stopped talking on 12/9/13, just a day before a year, because i got mad when she put "Him<3" as her kik name, but the guy just made her happy. I started talking to her 2 weeks ago, her family hates me but we are still close. I'm trying to get her to like me again and to take it slow. I really do love her.

What should i do?

You should pretend you're dead even if she's prodding you with a stick.

No really, I was in your shoes next week will be a year ago. Fell for a chick online, we went to high school together. I couldn't be with her, so we argued and went NC for four months. Two months in I met another chick I fell for, but I was so madly depressed and codependent at time, now that chick dumped me but I don't want to date yet as I'm sorting other things out. I don't need a chick any longer, compared to may June last year. Long story short, we hanged out, I gave her advice about men she dated, we were getting closer.. Typical friendzoneland Horror scenario, but I didn't give a damn any longer. We went in argument again. I don't give a *** about her. If she comes on her knees I wouldn't take her now when I see how miserable she is. And I thought the exact same thing last year. When a chick is into you, you'll know. Trust me, this one ain't worth it. Sorry for ramble.

• Author
You should pretend you're dead even if she's prodding you with a stick.

No really, I was in your shoes next week will be a year ago. Fell for a chick online, we went to high school together. I couldn't be with her, so we argued and went NC for four months. Two months in I met another chick I fell for, but I was so madly depressed and codependent at time, now that chick dumped me but I don't want to date yet as I'm sorting other things out. I don't need a chick any longer, compared to may June last year. Long story short, we hanged out, I gave her advice about men she dated, we were getting closer.. Typical friendzoneland Horror scenario, but I didn't give a damn any longer. We went in argument again. I don't give a *** about her. If she comes on her knees I wouldn't take her now when I see how miserable she is. And I thought the exact same thing last year. When a chick is into you, you'll know. Trust me, this one ain't worth it. Sorry for ramble.

I'm not really the guy that would forget about someone. I pursue something that i want, and when i get it, i try to keep it.

25 tomorrow. May I ask why? Something bad with my advice?

Happy Birthday! :)

Nah, I meant mikesynergy and his ex. I figured they were rather young. I remember when I was at that age... some of the popular girls had a new boyfriend every two months. And then they realised that they could get attention from older guys... it was a nigthmare.

Anyway, girls at this age tend to change their mind very frequently. I don't really think it matters who you date, because most likely it won't last for long. Since there are no perfect matches at this age, you migth as well take what you can get.

• Author

Nah, I meant mikesynergy and his ex. I figured they were rather young. I remember when I was at that age... some of the popular girls had a new boyfriend every two months. And then they realised that they could get attention from older guys... it was a nigthmare.

Anyway, girls at this age tend to change their mind very frequently. I don't really think it matters who you date, because most likely it won't last for long. Since there are no perfect matches at this age, you migth as well take what you can get.

Yeah, atm we're just really close friends, but her family hates me, even though we live 3 hours apart so there's no problem with that. Her family used to love me until we stopped talking on bad terms for a month.

I've SOMEWHAT moved on but some of my heart and brain wants her to be in a relationship to me. She looks and acts better than anyone i know, and she's really mature.

• 2 months later...
  • Author
mikesynergy

I haven't been on in a few months and i have come to tell you i have moved on from her :D

• Author
mikesynergy
Congratulations!

It feels liberating not to care about them any longer, doesn't it. :)

lol yes it does and i have gotten so much better talking to girls :D