Need your Advice badly....he is coming back to stay with me

Really what does it mean? Okay, my bf and I broke up for two months, he is in Europe to sort things out for himself, work wise and whether to come back to the U.S. We've communicated at least once every week or two weeks. We still talk about our times together and also plans in life. I told him that I am starting this new business/ company and things are seems to be heading the right direction for me.

Now, he became proactive about looking for a job in the U.S. and wanted to come back in my area. The weird thing is he is going to stay with me. He is coming over next week. I sort of told him that you are welcome here (but of course I still have feelings for him)and he can stay with me. I know I can't assume that things are going to be the same....we don't say, loveyou or hi honey, for short no more terms of endearment. He would write take care or regards at the end of his email. I'm confused!!!

I'm not sure what his plans are but....he could easily move to other states where he has relatives but still wants to come over where I am currently residing and stay with me. I'm planning to let him stay in the guest room and not assume that we are going to pick up things because he never mentioned it. Although, his friends told me how he talks about me all the time. Is he coming back for me? Should I try to play it cool and pretend that it's okay not expect to rebuild our relationship? Help I need your advic

Right now, you two are just friends. Maybe he wants more again, maybe not. Until he says he does, don't give him any girlfriend privileges (absolutely no sex when he stays with you).

It's okay when he's there -- a good time, really -- to ask him if this is going anywhere romantic again or if he wants to call it off for good and just stay friends. When he answers (and give him an long enough silence to let him do it without coaching), you'll have a decision to make.

If it's positive: Do you want to get back together? I think you do. But on what terms? How can you be sure he won't leave again? How can you heal the hurt from that?

If it's negative: Will you continue to be regularly in contact as just friends? Is that going to hurt too much? Remember, eventually he will begin seeing someone else (if he hasn't already dated etc. and kept that from you).

-- uriel