Second chances do exist!

Me and my boyfriend started talking way back in April 2001 on ICQ. We talked for a few months and thought it would be awesome to meet each other in person. I decided to meet him with my best friend and her fiance..... it was September 6th and we went to the Royal Adelaide Show..... things didn't work out... I'm not sure why but I didn't treat him right.

2 weeks later I got a rather nasty letter from him and I thought I had lost him forever...... I was crushed.... I got a new boyfriend and we were together about 9 months when things started getting rocky.... me and Ben (Treeman) started talking again and he was amazing.... he was my support... without him I would have fallen to pieces. Me and Dean (other boyfriend) lasted until 11 months and then I broke up with him - a week later I found out from his best friend that he had been cheating on me for about 5 of the 11 months, with 3 other girls, one of them being my best friend that met Treeman with me.

Me and Ben organised to meet up again in December 2002 and have never looked back... we are madly in love and we know that after getting a 2nd chance that we'd never throw it away again!! I feel very special to have got a 2nd chance with my one and only love... he is amazing and I love him with all my heart.

I'll always be yours Ben - you rock! :)

Love TreeGirl

xoxo

Hallo! Thanks for sharin' your experience. It's kinda funny/sad how things work out. Happy to hear things are soooo good with you and your Treeman. This is a really great site. There are so many terrific personalities, caring, and sharing people in the LS. It's helpin' me get through a rough time after an end to a 9 yr. relationship. I still love and care for my "ex" dearly and miss her tremendously. She's been the first person on my mind when I wake and the last when I go to bed. Unfortunately all the anxiety around coping without her has been leaving me with bad dreams of her. Well, sorry to bring gloom to one of your initial threads. Hope to be choppin' it up you you guys another time. Take care.

• Author

Oh that sucks. I hope everything works out. :)

Love conquers all remember. :)

Love TreeGirl

xoxo

PS: Sorry my reply is so short but not sure what to write...

Hey no prob' on the short response. My post reply was somewhat like a train wreck. All you can do is look at it with your mouth open, not knowin' what to say at first. Take care.