LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

What are your experiences?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Old 2nd December 2013, 8:51 PM   #1

What are your experiences?

Anyone with experiences of breaking up and not talking or seeing each other for more than year or even years as well as other relationships happening before reconciling and beginning anew?
plantsplants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013, 9:18 PM   #2
Established Member

No but I could have. Looking back there were times that had I showed interest in getting back together, I could have had relationships with them even years later. I was so over it by then though and usually heartbroken over the most recent "toad" ha ha!
Good question though. I'm interested in seeing other replies.
LostConfused123 is offline   Reply With Quote