said he loves me, said he doesn't

liloldlady

I don't trust my ex old man. For one, he is impossible to get on the phone. Like seriously. He treats everyone he's supposed to be close to this way. Issues.

And we have major trust issues. We both have good reasons for it. And sometimes I feel when he's talking to me on the phone, there's someone else around or he's performing. Because he straight up said last night he doesn't love me and refused to recant until a subsequent conversation later that night.

So which is it?

Who knows what he feels for you. The question is why do you put up with this and why are you engaging with an ex as to what he feels for you? If he dumped you, it's irrelevant what he feels because one thing is for sure, whatever he feels isn't strong enough to even want you in his life as a partner.

• Like 1
  • Author
Who knows what he feels for you. The question is why do you put up with this and why are you engaging with an ex as to what he feels for you? If he dumped you, it's irrelevant what he feels because one thing is for sure, whatever he feels isn't strong enough to even want you in his life as a partner.

:( ...true, his actions speak more loudly than his words :(

devilish innocent

This is why it's generally not a good idea to stay in contact with an ex. You want from him than he can offer. Hopefully you have some more positive people in your life that you can turn to if you want to be loved.

• Like 1