Need imput on what this means..

Hi ya'll! My ex gf (dating) of 6 mo. and I have been broken up and nc for a couple months now and a friend told me she "liked" this message on fb

"patience is not about how long someone can wait for you its about how well they behave while they wait for you"

We haven't spoken, but I've sent a couple "hope you're doing fine" texts w no reply. Never really asked her back, but did say I was sorry in the beginning . She's sensitive, stays mad and holds grudges. She broke up w me, then I said well we should unfriend then and make it final, then she came and asked me back. We went on a date and I brought up the breakup and upset her, and later that night she unfriends me. Haven't spoken since really. So you think this is a sign? She's a strong willed person and I know she won't contact me. She has a support group to turn to, whereas I don't have much of one. Maybe she want's me to chase her? I'm reluctant because she might tell me to get lost, but I want to fight for her and not be a wuss either. I'm cutting the story short, but just wanted some imput. Thanks!

Honestly, if she's one of those kind of women that get mad, stay mad and hold a grudge, the wave bye, bye and move on.

I was married to someone like that and when she got pissed, it lasted for three or four days and then after she cools down and wants to talk, she has to bring it up and it starts all over again. I was in her way of thinking "My way or the highway" with the stubbornness and brother that's a lousy way to live. Not to mention, selfish and immature.

If she has a support group they are telling her to make you squirm and crawl back. She's not going to contact you? Be glad and stop contacting her.

What if she liked that for other reason/new person?

What if she just liked the concept of the message?

What if she liked that for you ?

What if her friend was using her account that time and liked this message for fun?

What if she liked that because she wanted your friend to see this for whatever reason?

Maybe she liked it because she remembered her other ex and probably they're talking again?

So many scenarios.

What i'm trying to say here, is that, there's no point of thinking every single action she does, specially when you technically have no part in this. You just exhaust yourself by over-analyzing and over-thinking. If she has strong will, be sure when/if she really wants you back, it will make it clear and straight.

Don't choose that path, i've been there before, there's nothing good for you there, just wasted time, mind tiredness for no reason, false hopes and obsession. Let the time flow, take care of yourself and be busy.

• Author

Thanks to both. Some good advice here! Got me thinking, and I'll hold off. Especially the first reply. Sounds too familiar! And I got to quit over analyzing every little thing for sure.