My EX got another woman pregnant while we were together!!

Ms_Sweetness

Ms_Sweetness

Okak ,here is my problem. My ex that I had been with for about 2 years cheated on me while I was away at college. I found out when the girl called me and told me that she knew that he and I were together and just wanted to let me know that he was cheating (all the time she was just trying to get me out of his life).

Now here is the thing, she also informed me that she was pregnant!! Yeah. I immediately asked him about it and after he confirmed it, I broke up with him. I was and still am in love with him.

It has been about a year since this happened and he and I never completely lost contact. Things didn't work out between the two of them. He continues till this day to apologize about what happened and I think that he wants to get back togther. I don't know what to do. SHould I forgive him? He has matured alot since this incident, and I think that being with her make him realize what type of woman he really wants in his life.

A few questions...............

Is the baby really his?

Has there been a paternity test run?

If the baby is indeed his, is he supporting it financially and emotionally?

I agree that maybe first you should make sure the kid is his and if it is he's paying child support or whatever to help take care of the child..If it is his child and hes not helping out, why would you want a man in your life like that,considering the fact that maybe you'll want kids someday...Also, If the child is not his, or is his and he is taking care of his end of responsibilities, and you really think he's changed, give him another try...You also got to think about the fact that is the child is his, that woman will be in his life for the rest of it..Maybe not for anything other than the mother of his child, but are you willing to accept and deal with that??

I guess what is most important, I think, is do you want him back??Mine cheated on me, so I know what its like..It hurts and it sucks..I stuck with him,although I was going to leave...We've done great so far..I didn't forget what he did, but i did forgive him for doing it...Now we are working still on the trust issue..That seems to be an issue for a while after being cheated on, but we are getting through it..

Do, what YOU think and right, and what YOU want to do...Not for him or anyone else, but for yourself...

Good Luck! :)

• Author
Ms_Sweetness

I don't know if the child is his. I agree that he needs to get a paternity test.