Marriage Reconciliation after 10 year separation

[font=times new roman][/font][color=blue][/color] :love:

After a 10 Year Separation. my husband and I are giving our marriage another try. We married when we were 20 and after 8 months of living together I found myself moving back home to my family. We went on with our lives but never took the appropriate steps to dissolve our marriage. In fact over the last 10 years we have tried twice to reconcile but half heartedly and with enough personal baggage to fill a 747 plane. I've discovered things about myself in the last 10 years and have realized everything that I have been searching for the last 10 years I already had in my husband - he says the same thing. I'm excited, nervous and I want more than anythng to do whatever it takes to make my marriage work. Any suggestions aside from counseling to help us ease into this major life change?

StartingAgain

This is one you don't hear every day. Congratulations! You're older and wiser and ready to stop chasing pipe dreams, huh? My only advice (beside the counceling) would be to take things slow. Court again and when you are ready, go through another marriage ceremony. Only this time make sure the both of you speak the vows from your heart. Last time, they were just words with no real meaning.

• Author

Thanks Starting - I'm definitely wiser and I hope that it works. Thanks for your insight.

That is so wonderful to here it gives me hope that someday I will have my man back to. I like to say that If you lit some thing go and if comes back it was meant to be yours

Best of luck on you new journey into love.

Lonely_ cat : :D