GF not physical for 5 months

ME and my girlfriend have been together for about two years...we recently went on a break about two months ago but now we are working on things and we are back together.

One of the major thinks that led to our break was that about january she cut off most sexual contact. For the first year she was the horniest thing in the world...Then all of a sudden she doesnt want it anymore...everytime i brouthg it up she gets mad and says some excuse...well that started to get weird for me causing many doubts and insecurities in my mind, so i started to get weird and stuff and it led to a break...

I kno the possibility...she was with someone else...but i realized this and i confronted her about it once we were on our break...she said no no no she never cheated on me seh swears to god, her life....i made her swear on her dead gramma who meant everything in the world to her...I know that ya if she can ly about cheating for 5 months she wont have a problem lying about that either but....i just feel like i have to believe her

I asked her if she was still attracted to me and if she still looked at me in that way...she said yes she is just confused and now its been so long that she doesnt kno how to regain that part of our relationship....well im trying but it seems like she is trying to avoid it all the time...

Im not going to pressure it a whole lot...ill give it a little more time and see what happens...

I guess im just asking if this is normal? Could there really be a reson for this besides cheating??

Well anything could have happened those past 5 months. Maybe she didn't sleep with the person she may have been seeing during that time. Maybe she is just confused about what she wants right now. But only she knows this and its up to you to get it out of her. Think you guys need to have a heart to heart and get to the bottom of this. If she doesn't give it up then, then be gone with her because there's plenty more fish in the sea.