I Can't stop cheating!!

Greeneyedgirl

Greeneyedgirl

OK I'm on my second chance with my boyfriend. And I do love him but I can't stop cheating on him.. I am demanding to much attention!I'm not blaming but the way my cheating problem came about is about a years ago I wieghed 300 lbs!! Well. I had surgery and now I wiegh 145lbs and I'm 5'10... so I'm tall and built nice.. well I got implants and I am proud of myself... I met my boyfriend the way I look now... But now when I walk into a place plenty of guys want to talk to me and make dates and so forth... This makes me sooo happy... going from no attention at all to getting lots and lots of it... It's not that I want to cheat.. I just want the attention.. I'm not sure what to do!! I want to quit cheating!!! How do I get myself to realize I don't need all of this attention.. I'm just confused with life.. going from no attention at all to lots of it!! What do I do?? Please help me.. I don't want to ruin my second chance... I know he wont find out but I dont want to do it anymore...please help me come to realization of what I need!!!

Yes you can stop cheating.

From the title of your thread, you are weak and immature.

Don't enter a relationship unil you stop yourself from commiting this hurtful and selfish act.

Grow up. Don't blame others. It is YOUR fault

note: I have cheated on people before, so don't think I say this as an angel

• Author
Greeneyedgirl

Yes, I do understand it is my fault Kat.. BUT HOW DO I BEGIN TO CHANGE?? I NEED HELP

one short advice for you

the guys who u meet on the street that say ur pretty and stuff, they just want to get into ur pants, and u let them

the one that really loves you, are the one you are with

You gotta realize, that " you would be happy and have fun with some guy for maybe a couple of hours, but you might hurt and lose the one who really loves you"

So everytime, you are about to cheat : just think about the line above

Try to avoid those guys who bull **** talk to you, they're all fake.

Originally posted by Greeneyedgirl

Yes, I do understand it is my fault Kat.. BUT HOW DO I BEGIN TO CHANGE?? I NEED HELP

Well you said it yourself, you want the attention and as I said, you have to get rid of your boyfriend. No boyfriend, no ability to cheat.

Don't pretend you are able to accomplish more than you are

one short advice for you

the guys who u meet on the street that say ur pretty and stuff, they just want to get into ur pants, and u let them

the one that really loves you, are the one you are with

You gotta realize, that " you would be happy and have fun with some guy for maybe a couple of hours, but you might hurt and lose the one who really loves you"

So everytime, you are about to cheat : just think about the line above

Try to avoid those guys who bull **** talk to you, they're all fake.

I really love my girlfriend, and I never cheat because everytime i"m about to I think about her, and dont' want to risk losing her.

• Author
Greeneyedgirl

WELL GUYSTER. I dont allow them to get into my pants and that has caused many guys to stop talking to me... I am actually a virgin because I'm scared to have sex because i'm not 100 % happy with my self. I have not cheated on my boyfriend since we have gotten back together.. and I don't want to .. He is the only person that hasn't pressured me to have sex. I know that he loves me but how do I get him to show me more attention so that we can both be happy?