got first breadcrumb

Daze_n_Confused

Daze_n_Confused

3 days into NC after she txt me-" Hi".......then 10 minutes later- "hope everything is fine wit you".

What do i do ???? I feel like if i ignore her I will piss her off. short hisotry is we dated 4 months it got hot and heavy too fast the love word dropepd by her too fast and too much pressure and exppecations got all confused after a fight. So should i talk to her and give her my revelation we only lust not love but its a hell of a good start if we just slow down on the pressure of love when we dont love yet?

Edited by Daze_n_Confused
oops

Uhh no you shouldn't reply at all.

You aren't together. Your revelation means nothing.

She's lonely. It's a breadcrumb. You aren't being mean by not replying, you're taking back the power. Don't reply.

• Like 1
totallylost5040

Hey there..

I had the SAME situation. Honestly.... did you break up with her or she break up with you?

in my case she broke up with me and fed me breadcrumbs as well and now I've been in NC for a while, still hurts as seeing as I thought we were going to last a while, since we were SUCH great friends first.... so its kind of odd how that works out.

IMO, I would just respond. You've really got nothing to lose. Don't give her a paragraph, but respond... and get ANYTHING off your chest, I feel that if you get out what you have to say it makes things a lot easier and its a very sincere gesture. It may be a different way of handling things but I JUST went through something very similar to your situation. Still difficult to process at times.