update from the "time/space/freedom" does work lady

Progress update for all of you who know how hard it is to let go and wonder if it actually works! Look for previous posts from me on the topic for the background.

We are now a little more than a month past the "blowup" that broke us up. I loved him 100% (see other posts to know what that means), I gave him his total freedom, I didn't abandon the relationship, I didn't live for him - but for me, I dated others, didn't flip out when he dated others, I didn't suffocate him, I let him go.

It was actually the best thing that could have happened. We are more open and honest than ever, we have gotten closer, and our relationship has grown and deepened.

We were really only apart a few days and began "casual dating" again. Last night he asked me to take down my other personal ads, to not date anyone else, and be exclusively with him and move even further forward with our relationship.

I had to swallow some pride in order to still date him, it was INCREDIBLY hard to let go and to know he was out with someone else, it would have been much easier to give into hurt, anger, mistrust and walk away.

Is it guaranteed to work? Nope - especially if you have other issues besides just fear of committment in the relationship. Can it work? YOu bet it can - it will be the hardest thing you ever do, but it's the only chance in hell if your partner asks for space and time and freedom.

Wishing you all the second chance my man and I got!

organic chemistry

haha...didn't work in my relationship...or we really do need some time apart...i'm a strict believer of no contact...

wish u the best and keep us update on your situation

:D