My friend is rushing my healing process.

SweetSunshine726

SweetSunshine726

:confused:

Ok here's the sitch...when my boyfriend broke up with me I was left with a broken down car and no job (those are gifts from my ex) I opted for turning to friends for help instead of family. The friend that has been helping me the most also has the biggest crush on me. Which I would be able to deal with on an ordinary basis but he's put me between a "rock and a hard place". He told me he wanted all of me or none of me. I explained to him that I had been through a lot with the break up and that I wasn't ready yet. I also told him that I need alot of time to get over the one I was and still am in love with. Which for about three days it made the situation subside. Except today he asked me how much time I needed. How do you let someone down easy. How am I supposed to tell him I am still in love with my ex-boyfriend. How do I salvage the friendship, that I could lose. I care this guy a lot as a friend but I can't feel anything but anger that he is trying to rush me into getting over KC when I know I'm not ready to move on. The truth is I don't know if I am ready to move on I'm still in love with my ex.

hurtingandconfused

This "friend" of your is not truly a "friend." He wants something in return which is a relationship. Tell him why you don't want to be with him and if he does not understand than he's not worth your time. (you already did... tell him again) You are ready to move on; however, you are not ready to date just yet.

Except today he asked me how much time I needed.

LOL, I'm sorry but this guy is immature.

• Author
SweetSunshine726

Thank you I agree completely...I talked to him about it last night and he said that he helps me because he want something more from me...I told him that when I first asked him for help I was still with my current ex and he knew he was just helping me out and things haven't changed from that moment. I guess I just need to stop surrounding myself around guys that are so stuck on their immaturity.