Can you ever regain your first love / soul mate?

Anyone got any suggestions????????

My fiance and I split 19 years ago. I realised later that she was what I considered to be my soul mate.

We didn't have any blazing rows and there was no one else involved on either side.

I got married to another girl 12 years ago. We have been married Ok to this day, but I always new she could never replace my first love.

Good old "friends reunited" struck and my first fiance got in touch a couple of months ago. We have emailed each

other at least once a day since. We met up last week and it was sooo good to see her again.

My dilema is do I leave my wife to try and regain what I had with my first girl. I still consider her to be my soul mate and she is now divirced and says she wants me back.

Can things ever be as good as they were?. I'm scared of giving up an Ok sort of marriage and finding that you can

never regain what you had years ago. Also my present wife would be devistated and it doesn't really seem fair to her.

reasontosigh

Your wife may be devastated, but what you're doing to her now isn't fair either.

I am curious as to how you ended up marrying someone that you are just "ok" with? Does she feel the same? Even if your old flame hadn't come back into the picture, maybe it should still have been considered to end things with your current wife. You only live once and you should spend that time being the happiest you can be. I don't mean do anything behind your wife's back. If to you your wife is worth losing, maybe you should put an end to things right now. Anything is possible...things could work out again with the ex, but you won't know until you try. Keep in mind that a lot of time has gone by, and with time comes change. You two aren't the exact same people you once were and may not get along the same as you use to. But if you can't let it go, something needs to be done about it. Maybe seperate from you wife, try honesty, or just end things all together with your wife as I said before. If you're even so much as thinking of being with someone else, maybe your place isn't where you are. Don't do anything behind your wife's back...that's not fair. Do what's right. Good luck to you.

Well the fact that your even considering leaving your wife for your ex-fiance should show you what's obviously more important. It's fine if you want your old love back, but don't hurt your wife. Tell her what's going on. It's the least you could do, you married her after all ;)

-Luvhurtsme

Any woman in her right mind should never be with any man whose willing to leave his wife to be with her. If you two go through with this the guilt alone will kill anything the two of you have left.

If you have children, God help them.

Grow up!!! This is real life not some childhood fairytale!!!

Yes you only live once, which is even more reason not to go around hurting people for the hell of it!!!

u have to do what ur heart tells u and it seems like ur marrage is just mediocre

neways and if u feel that strongly about the first girl u have to try .....besides if u

are thinking about ur wife she wants u to be happy. nothing good ever came by

being safe ...u have to take chances