My fault? Her fault? My fam's fault? Excuse to break up?

So to make the story short, me and my girlfriend have been having a not so perfect relationship, we were together for 1 year and 3 months, I am 32 years old and she is 24 years old now. but that's not only because of our fault, but my family has always been in the middle, just because they thought that she was not a woman for me...My now ex-gf got her legal papers by marrying her cousin, and I made the error to tell this to my mother and sister, ever since they never trusted her and thought that she was a bad person.

So 1 day before my birthday we were having a small argument, because she called me to ask what size of shoes I wear. I told her my size, I was busy because I was doing some shopping with my mom (My mom does not drive), so I told her that I had to go...She got mad and said that I never have time for her when Im with my mom. She hated them(Sister and mom) to dead. Obviously they were not talking to each other, so on my birthday I had to arrange 2 different meets. One with my gf and one with my family. So she kept saying that night that she was not going to come for my bday anymore, so I got disappointed. The next morning she was calling me at 8am. I was sleeping, and when I woke up I waiter for her to call again, but she never did after the whole day. She then said that she was waiting for my call and she kept texting but I never got them (She showed me the text records) My mother and sister obviously did not like her even more because she never showed up for bday...She tried to make it up during the week and took me for dinner, even though she never brought me the shoes or any present or even a card. I felt like it was mostly as a compromise to fill.

One week later my now exgf had issues with her car and her car stopped on the road, she called me that she needed help, again my mother was with me doing some errands, and my mom was already so mad at her because of my birthday problem. My mom said "You are not going anywhere, if you go you are betraying me, because she did not come for your birthday last week"....My exgf when she heard that she started crying, she said she was in middle of highway and did not know what to do. I had an argument with mom and told her why she was acting so insensitive, she told me that she needs to learn a lesson for all the things she has done. So I called my gf and gave her my emergency card membership number so she could use it to call a town truck. She never picked the phone anymore.

Later she said that a guy passed by and helped her, and she was

disappointed about me. However, we fixed the problem and kept hanging out for another month or so, but the last day we hanged up I discovered that this guy who helped her kept texting her, and that day she kept hiding her phone, she said she didnt want to show me the phone, and asked me to let her go to the restaurant restroom frantically. If I didnt let her go to the restroom she said she was going call security to tell them im harassing her, so I let her go, but i got very mad once she came back, because obviously she was hiding something....She kept saying that she doesnt love me anymore and go away and disappear assho.,,,,...or go and die myself...etc..She was very insensitive. Then sometimes she would also say to give her time and let her think stuff over....

Then the next day she said that she needed a break, because she couldnt forget what I have done to her the day that I left her on the road because of my mom decision. She said she was hurt and needed at least a 3 month break...My mother and sister called her number and left a voicemail apologizing for that day and for all the things they have done to her, and asked her to come back to be part of the family. She did not accept

I did not believe what i was hearing and I knew she was up for something, and I kept asking her back in one or other way, even went to her workplace to bring her a coffee and flower to surprise her. She accused me as a creeper and stalker and asked me to leave. I was sad and cried a bit that day in front of her.....

So later in December 15 browsing through facebook, in her friend's page I saw this profile with no picture, I went in and saw that her top 3 friends where in the list. Then I saw the pictures of her inside the guy's car that helped her in the road going on a trip of 3 hours long. I also saw other tiems they been hanging out.

Now I found out that she was asking a break to keep seeing this guy. It really disappointed me and got me mad at same time. I told her about this and she ironically said "I am happy that now I am finally free without you!!!!" ....She knew I was sad and destroyed and she still said that...She said that she blames the time I left her on the road, and she got tired of my family.....So she changed her phone numbers, emails, etc....So I dont contact her again....

However, I maintain a blog with daily stuff that happens to me and I notice that she keeps coming in to read it as a daily basis....

One thing she asked me is that I dont report her to immigration for the marriage fraud she did with her cousin, she said if i do that I will ruin her life...Sometimes I feel like I want to report her, and the day that I discovered she was seeing this guy I also told some of her friends about her legal status and how she got it...I was so mad that day and I kind of regret of doing it....

So now the question is....I feel guilty sometimes, I also feel that my family is guilty here because of my relationship not working.....Who is guilty? My familly has been involved in other past relationships as well, as you can see from my other posts, but this time I was in love with this girl a lot, but for them they just think she was not good at all and not a girl to trust, because I had discovered that she was texting guys before without telling me..I told them that we already fixed that she she had told me they were friends, but my family never trusted her....

Who is at fault? I keep feeling depressed and guilty, and I also blame my family for this......

• Author
its your fault for not listening to your mom about her

I know, but I loved her a lot....and even until now it hurts a lot to see how easy she replaced me even after all this time together. It has been hard days for me.

I have been in 4 relationships and all of them we have broke up so easily, I might be sad for 1 or 2 days, and then I am fine, but for some reason this one has hit me hard...I totally felt like she was the one...

I have been depressed for the last weeks....

• Author

One thing I forgot to mention and that makes me feel guilty is that through the break time she asked me like 3 times to come and see her, even the day of our monthsary. However, since I did not like her behavior during those days I kept telling her that I could not come. Then she would reply "how do you want to fix the problem if you don't come then?"

So eventually is when I came in to surprise her to her work place and she kicked me out after a 5 min talk. Then I came in to her house and she said she wasn't home once I arrived, even if she knew I was coming and she didn't tell me that she was not going to be at home before I started the trip. We live like 40 mins away.

However before this she kept asking me to come, also for her birthday, she wanted to spend midnight right when her birthday started with me. I told her I was tired from work and we could spend during the weekend instead, she didn't accept. So it makes me feel guilty that at least she was asking me to come and I didn't come sometimes.