she wrote " I f***ing miss you :("

5 months ago she dumped me and moved on with another guy, I went in NC mode for the past 2 months now. She keeps sending "I miss you" texts every week or so, and i reply with "same here" and that's it ,that is pretty much all the communication we've been having for the length of the NC period.

Now,she sent me this: " I f***ing miss you :(" and i don't know how to reply anymore,i feel like its a sign that NC is working and she is maybe truly regretful for moving on so fast. It is particularly tough as her BDay is tomorrow and i was planning to maintain my NC through tomorrow.

any advice?

Now,she sent me this: " I f***ing miss you :(" and i don't know how to reply anymore,i feel like its a sign that NC is working and she is maybe truly regretful for moving on so fast. It is particularly tough as her BDay is tomorrow and i was planning to maintain my NC through tomorrow.

any advice?

What's she going to do about missing you though? She can feel it, but she's only been sending texts. She can regret moving on, but she's still with her boyfriend*. Not much for you there, except text messages.

That's great that you want to maintain your NC tomorrow. At the same time, you can message her "happy birthday" - you've been sending her messages already anyway, which isn't NC. If you greet her happy birthday, I hope you're planning activities to do so you're not obsessing over what she's doing. Just keep yourself occupied. Most likely she'll be with her boyfriend or whoever she's with, while you'll be with your phone with her text messages.

Good luck. It really sucks to be feeling the pangs of missing the ex. Hang in there.

*You said "moved on with another guy." To me, "moved on with another guy" = boyfriend. Is he a boyfriend or is she just seeing him?