Where is this leading to...

Mirz_World

It has been 5 months since we have broken up but we together for 5 years. Recently she has saying a lot of things that involve me being with her in the near future and whenever I talk to her what's going on with us she uses "yet" and "not right now" a lot. What signals is she sending. Also I asked if she wanted space she said no you can still talk to me but not as much as we used too "yet"

Are you guys friends? Was the break up messy? Do you want her back? Why did you break up? Have you resolved those issues? Have you changed? Has she?

Take things slow feel out the situation. If you want her back make sure that's a place that both of you guys can go to with a fresh start. Remember that she's not the same person you used to date, and neither are you, if you guys were then you'd fall into the same trap you did in the past.

Good luck :)

• Author

yea we are and the break up was messy from me but idk what does she mean with these signals...what hurts me is that she says im still the immature person I once was during our relationship which is not near to the truth cause this break up was pretty traumatic for me and pushed me into a 180 turn of maturity and responsibility

• Author

I do want her back but she says its not 100% percent she wants me back and then she sends these signals my which creates so much confusion and I havent found any help on how clear the air and she wants really going on.

Take it slow, play it cool, and keep focusing on you. Don't put anything on hold because of her. If you build up too much excitement it might scare her away. Let her know that you're receptive to the friendship and you're not going to press for anything more unless it's something she wants.

Then go out, flirt, and in general just have a good time, build your confidence up. But don't ever lead someone else on.

I agree with scarlet here, I think she is interested in you and now you have to decide how you want to play the ball. If I were you, I would go easy on her, keep the contact without overdoing it, put yourself on top.

If you get closer to her, just see it as if you are dating a new woman, grow back into it, dont rush.

• Author

Thanks for the replying to me :) umm I have toned down my approach to her and slowed down..what is her motive when she tells me lets go out but at times arranges things so our son isn't with us. Also recently we went to the movies alone and her mom asked her if she was falling in love with me again, she didn't say yes or no but what's weird is that I was in the car when this happened and she told me this took place..what does that mean?