Divorce, New boyfriend second chance with ex?

Hello i am new to this site. Here it goes I decided to spit from my husband or almost 3 years for another man. I moved out and moved into the boyfriends house. Last week I was thinking could thing possible work out with my ex husband we have 3 beautiful young children. I was extremely happy with the new guy he made me feel like a princesses, special i have never felt so important in my life. There is a part of me that thinks my husband and i can work this out but i just cant seem to let either of them go and choice a side. My husband and i have a lot we have been through rough start, quick relationship then pregnancies then marriage all so quickly. I just cant find which path is right. I am stuck between 2 men. Not sure if happiness is right or family is right. I need some help.

WhatYouWantToHear

You are what I call a happiness chaser. Never happy now, but you can always see it down a different path than the one you are on, so you go chasing on after this happiness you think you see.

But then you look down another path and see some what you think is happiness in the distance down that path. So you keep jumping off paths to chase this happiness you will never catch leaving people who cared about you in your dust.

So in conclusion, no matter what path you choose (husband, boyfriend, being single, etc) you will not be happy. Try and leave as few victims as you can.

Edited by WhatYouWantToHear
  • Like 3

I think you need to be alone. Have you ever lived alone? You really need to be alone and independent so you can find out what it is you really want in a man and a relationship. There is no need to run back home to your Husband because you will start to miss your bf. You need to move out and get your own place. You are co-dependent.

My children are to young right now they are 4 and 2year old twins. I grew up in a broken home and i grew up with a lot of friends in split homes as well.

I guess you are saying this is the reason you don't want to leave your husband. I would think if you don't want your children to grow up in a broken home you would be especially careful not to threaten their security by cheating.

sorry you are a horrible mom,and a bad wive,married 3 years then divorce? sorry but do u even know what getting married means and the responsibility behind it? i agree with everything the second poster wrote,you dont need a choose what you need is a counselor

TD