Feeling a little bit of a spark with the ex gf

The_Face

My situation will most definitely sound wierd to some. Long story short, my ex gf is pregnant with my child. We broke up in the end of May, and found out we were pregnant on the 3rd of July. We had some arguments since hearing the news, most of which were caused by the intense emotions we've been experiencing because of the baby on the way (Money, living situations, etc.) but overally, been doing really well and going to classes together and all the doctors appointments.

Anyway, this last week we've been spending time together, and it's all been extremely good. We've even gotten intimate, but are not talking about getting back into a relationship. We are getting along really well though, and we both talked about how we feel like we are getting to where we understand eachother better than before. Like the stuff we went through has brought us closer, in alot of ways. There hasn't been any arguing at all, just alot of good conversations where we are both listening and understanding eachother really well. We've both said "I love you" and there's been lots of snuggling and all that, but nothing extreme or over the top.

On the one hand, I don't want to rock the boat and bring up "officially" getting back together anytime soon. But it kind of feels like we are, in a way. For the time being, I'm going to continue supporting her and the baby on the way, as I have been since the beginning. And I will only go as far with her (emotionally and physically) as she would like to.

I'm just taking things as they come, and I love spending this time with my ex gf, especially through this wild and amazing time of our lives. It was rocky at first, a little uneven, you know? The news hit us both really hard and was/is alot to take in, but things are smoothed over, alot of things about our relationship is now realized and repaired. Strengthened, even. At the very least, we are treating eachother really well. Better than ever.

QUESTION: Has anyone else had a situation similar to this? Feeling the mutual spark with an ex, and how/when/if you began talking about taking it to the next level (as in becoming bf/gf) for a second time? And to further the question, how did it go for you? Thanks for reading, letting me rant, and possibly relating to me or giving me some advice, in advance.

Party on