Cheated on my girlfriend with her sister's best friend....HELP!

I cheated on my girlfriend she broke up with me.. two weeks later we got back together.. then she broke up with me in a couple of days she said she couldn't do it because the girl i cheated n her with was her little sisters best friend.. now i know what i have done was really bad see that night i was really drunk.. but after that... me and my x have been friends and we hang out or whatever now either friday night or saturday night we always hookup she'll be all over me or whatever... now this past day i found a condom in my car and ask her too put it on me and she did..(we never had sex) then that day we were acting like we were going out again.. then i asked her how she felt and she said i dunno what should i doo?? please i really want to be with her

Miss_Prolixity

Hi Why,

When trust has been destroyed in a relationship, it is extremely hard to repair it. Especially if cheating was involved.

I am sure your girlfriend has strong feelings for you. But at the same time, she might feel like you've abandoned your relationship. Anytime someone shows disrespect towards a lover, they diminish the bond that ties them together.

Right now you need to regain her trust and that's going to take a lot of work. If you're going to be faithful and dedicated to her from here out, she needs to see it from your actions and not merely words.

Try to put yourself in her shoes for a moment and really think about the consequences she would face if she had committed the same act towards you. Would you be willing to forget and forgive so easily? Would you jump right back into the relationship and mask everything?

Just give her time and space and be extremely supportive towards her.

You shouldn't have gotten caught, dude. If you wouldn't have gotten caught, she'd still be with you. She trusted you and you broke that trust. Do you really expect her to want to be with you after you cheated? I wouldn't expect a woman to want to be with me, if I got caught cheating.

~V

[font=century gothic][/font][color=green][/color]

wow...how about you shouldnt have done it. Cheating is for someone who should obviously not be in the relationship anyway. If you do not care about that person enough not to cheat then you should not be with them. And if you do love them and you cheat anyway, Maybe you are just someone who has no self value, or someone who does not respect other people.