Ex was needy, insecure and jealous during relationship

Acrobaticdealer

Acrobaticdealer

If your ex girl was all these things during the relationship (not terribly) and she ended up dumping you becuase of this..

Is there anything you can do to help get back with her?

I think she's totally over reacting and I'm hoping shell realise this soon.

In the meantime though, I'm worried that ignoring her or not trying to 'win' her back may reanforce who feelings for dumping in the first place.

Any experience with this anyone?

If your ex girl was all these things during the relationship (not terribly) and she ended up dumping you becuase of this..

Is there anything you can do to help get back with her?

I think she's totally over reacting and I'm hoping shell realise this soon.

In the meantime though, I'm worried that ignoring her or not trying to 'win' her back may reanforce who feelings for dumping in the first place.

Any experience with this anyone?

If she was all of those things and it was enough to make her dump you then it was obviously more of a problem than you thought it was. And if this was an overreaction that was bad enough for her to dump you, that's a serious bad sign for the sustainability of your relationship: even if she realizes that she shouldn't have dumped you this time, apologizes, and asks for you back, what's to stop this from happening again every 2 weeks from now until the end of time?

Side note: Overreacting to what, exactly? Your view and her view of what constitutes overreaction may be divergent.

Ok, that depends. She sounds like me ahaha.

Anyways, have you talked to her since the break-up, if yes who called who first? How long ago was the break-up?

• Author
Acrobaticdealer
Ok, that depends. She sounds like me ahaha.

Anyways, have you talked to her since the break-up, if yes who called who first? How long ago was the break-up?

It's been 6 weeks since the initial breakup.

I did all the usual begging and pleading to change her mind.

It actually worked at one point and she said she needed to think about it more.

We even met up and everything was great bit then the final meet up she ended it properly.

I hurt her by lying to her but only becuase I don't want to upset her (bad move)

My other posts explain the terrible position I'm now in.

Not only has she left me, she's left the country :(