She approached me, what does this mean?

I dated a girl for 3-4 months, it was good, but she didnt want to rush back into a relationship.

I carried on pursuing her obviously with no joy, and became a bit obsessed, it angered me because i knew she still liked me. So i said some nasty things, which i apologised for, this lasted a couple of months, in the end she just ignored me.

We never spoke for 6 -8 weeks, and i sent her a random message when drunk on facebook, and we had a brief chat the next day.

A week later we were in the same club and i was sober so i never would have approached her because i'd finally moved on in my head, and was a bit embarassed about the whole thing. Turns out she approaches me and we talk a little, just general stuff and a little bit of a joke to the way i went on, n that was that. Until i was talking to her friends boyfriend she came over again n spoke, this time it was a bit flirty n she was jokingly hitting me n things, that was that!

I text the next day saying it was nice to talk to her again, she agreed and we had a joke about the hitting n she was apologetic, n it was just like being back to normal.

Thing is most girls i know wouldnt give me the time of day after the way i went on, but she still came over, so its got me thinking she might still like me?

So now im thinking i should stay in touch, and try again but i dont want to come across as a pest, so ive not text her since sunday, which was the only time.

I dont think she's seeing anybody either, because her sisters boyfriend asked me if we were going to get back together, plus her friend thought we'd still been talking.

I dont feel the urge to talk to her all the time, but i do still really like her and think about her most days.

How do i go about this?

Edited by M1987
broken-and-lost

honestly leave it her talking to u means nothing my ex contacted me 1.6 months later i got my hopes up as she would plain ignore me for over a year no mater what i said. I thought she must still care to contact me and talk random the following week was my b-day and she didn't even wish me a happy birthday when i was expecting her too this is a girl i dated for 3 years so from experience it means nothing they call it bread crumbs on here if you want to save ourself some pain and wasted years try to forget her and move on but that's just my option and you never really know anyone's reasons for contacting you

nothing much to be analysed at this point,layback and see what she wants.Dont go to her,let her come to u and give her challenges.best luck to u

TD

• Author

Over the weekend she was out in my local pub, which she never does. We ended up having a drink and a flirt on with each others different friend groups. She then took me to see her mam, and asked me to give her a hug good bye.

I text her the next day, and she was instantly replying to my texts and adding extra kisses and things on.

THis was monday, its now wednesday, i dont know what to do, or seem to keen...

What do you mean tests?

Shes playing games dude. Did you ever go fishing before?? Did you ever go to a pond and get no bites?? And then the next day you go to a different pond?? But the first pond you're the only person that fishes there, so you know you'll get all the catches??

She is fishing. She is making sure you're pond is still open for business. Don't answer any of her **** unless she tells you "I want you back, I'll do anything."

Im not saying she is fishing around, but why be an open pond for her??

BDranger is simply saying that you are her backup plan/backburner..

TD