Is there hope?

Ok here is my story. I was seeing someone for about 6 months. We were actually pretty inseparable and the were going pretty great. We were keeping things quite about us but people caught in really quickly, i guess our feelings for one another were realy obvious, lol. Than he started to kinda have a hard time with some me stuff like his parent getting really sick, stuff like that. Of course he started to get distance. Out of what seems like no where to me he says he has so much going on and it's a really bad time for a relationship. We are still forced to see each their everyday because we work together. Since than he has not looked like e happiest guy in the world. I catch him staring at me a lot. He even mentioned beng upset because I stopped hangin' out with him at work (I figured LC was best). My problem I do not want to stop seeng him and would love to reconcile. What are the chances?

You never know what could happen in the future, and I sincerely hope the best for you, but my advice is to give him the space that he needs. Let him know that you are available to talk anytime and really be there for him. It sounds like he's dealing with more than he's letting on and might be scared to have a relationship until his life is back in order.