cold and hot sorry long

fallenzilla

SO as the topic says i think i have a hot and cold ex.Well to start off she left 7 days before our 8 years together.We have 2 kids a 6yo boy and a 4yo girl.Well we have had some problems in the past but they was most on my end of the deal nothing crazy like every couple really.Well about 2 years ago she went kinda distant and i spied and found out that her and some of her friends where sending naked pics to people online in chat rooms.So i put my foot down and that stopped that a big no no when im busting my ass taking care of my family.Well last year 2010 may she was distant she said she needed a break well i lost my cool but that day i found out she was chatting with a marine and telling him she loves him and what not.Well time passes months before me and her spoke i still seen the kids.Well she finds out im going on a date xmas eve and camps out fornt of the house so i didnt go didnt want the drama.Well my bday comes in march 2011 she throws a party for me she stays the night and the kids and me and her have sex.Well up untill the past few weeks she keeps telling me she dont want no one she dont want to be tied down but talks to other guys.And all this time we have had sex.Now a few weeks ago i see she is talking to the marine again but didnt let here know i know and she is distant very.I called her cell last night and she was on it for 7 hours stright tlaking to someone i asked who she said a old friend to catch up.She has even talked about moving back in together and what not but she would never talk about getting back together she would always say just let things go with the flow.How should i go about it should i tell her im glad we broke up do some reverse on her.Tell her i got a date when i dont dress up and what not and go out for alittle.I cant go NC cause of the kids.She also tells me she dont just want me she dont want no one should i believe that?

A friend once told me that if he found out his wife was having an affair, he would ask her one question: Do you love him? If she said yes, he would let her leave. Of course, I am not insinuating that you just let your partner of 8 years leave willingly. I do, however, believe that you need to give her some space. Allow her to come to the conclusion herself of what she is giving up, namely, her partner, friend, marriage?, family.

• Author
fallenzilla

Johnny we always told every one we was married had rings and all but was not married by law.I need a plan to follow cause my mind is so blocked i cant think stright does any 1 have a plan i can follow to the T.I mean steps to do and what not thx.And johnny i did that a few months into the split and she choose him.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I see here your wife doesnt know what she has our wants in you besides the fact that she is hurting the kids.You need too establish clear boundaries .Can you imagine if you keep this up and have sex with her and then you catch something (eekkkk).I know this is hard but you need too work on you right now and dont depend on what she brings too the relationship its obvious she needs councelling .