2 Year Relationship, Moves on in 2 days? Rebound or not?

ok, so 3 weeks ago me and my gf split up because she went to a house party and didnt call me for a few days. when she did finally call me she didnt seem to care about me much, and really just wanted to get off the phone to me, me being a idiot i constantly asked her if she had cheate an finally she gives me the answer that she had kissed somebody else.

At this point i was thinking that i hated her, so i told a lie and told her i had done the same, this pushed her even further and she found somebody else that she immediatly got togther with him, i was not happy about this at all, she didnt tell me at first, she told me that she wasnt with him and that he was lying, ( i dont know him but ive seen his facebook) after this had all happened i began to break down and start begging for a few days, to which i got the responses i was not looking for at all, she told me that she was happier without me, and she didnt want to know me anymore (bareing in mind that she got with him so soon, it hurt alot for me too see it) after this things just got worse, we started to hate each other to the point that both our familys found out, and we both took sides, at that i point i decided it was best to go to no contact, which lasted 3 days until i broke down again.

Starting to feel a little bit better now but i do want to see her again, i dont want to NC but i am forcing myself to because it is the only chance i have, as you may have read she has blocked me on fb, and basically deleted me from her life, i know that her new bf does not trust her, because she came to my house once and we slept togther, and the very next day she decided to meet this guy after a big argument in the morning, i tried to tell her new bf what had happened (bad move, i know) but she had already told him that i would probably say that and he did not belive me, at this point im in NC mode, but she has been on skype and asked me a few questions (About if she had left any stuff at my house) and i didnt know how to respond so i was very blunt with her.

I dont know how she feels at all about me, but we were togther for 2 years and lived togther, this all happened so sudden that i was in shock for a while and im only just starting to accept it for what it is now. do you think she will try to come back to me? or even miss me?, i was never wrong to this girl, never cheated, never hurt her, She was safe with me.

Why has she made this decision? i ask myself all the time but i think that maybe the other guy is just better? i really dont know what to think but i just hope that NC will make her realize, and also heal myself so that i can either move on or try and make it work, what do ya'll think is going to happen?

Any advice is appreciated.