i cant even call this a bread crumb...

TooMuchPride

so its been 2 months 3 weeks since we broke up 2 n 1/2 months STRICT NC....apart from texting my mother on 2 occasions n a few things at the beginning of the break up we havent spoken..i am away ill be going back home soon where he is...n i will probably see him for the 1st since the break up...

ive been doing well..getting over it haven't even been on the forum in a while that's how well ive been doing...but of course he still crosses my mind...today i left my fb open ...n when i returned i had a chat message from some on my list who i dont know (i add alot of people i dont know cause its a small town) n he said "(exes name mispelt) says hello" i was confused at first n said "huh" they said , he said hello but never mind... im pretty sure they were speaking of my ex im about 90% so theres room for being wrong...the mispelling was nothign big it was equivalent to spelling alexandar alexanda...i quickly unfriended the person...i dont want anything to ruin my healing...but y am i getting a message through a random guy seemingly from my ex

n what kind of breadcrumb is that?