get back with him? undecided.

my ex boyfriend started out really nice. then after 3 months i found him messaging dirty messages to another girl on fb. i dumped him. then after 2 months we were still good friends. however, i found him messaging extremely DIRTY to another girl and i completely ignored him. at the time, he told me he was going to committ suicide cause i didn't want him but i told him not to. then he keeps asking me to get back with him and its been about 10 months or so. do you guys think i should get back with him? input plzzz

• Author

gem? is that sarcasm?? cause it feels like he's gonna continue doing it but he keeps begging and pleading?? should i get back with him or not?? i dont' want to hurt again the 3rd time i found out he's been dirty talking with another girl =((

TaraMaiden

Yes, it was sarcasm, and frankly, if you even condescend to talk to this guy to give him the time of day, you're dumber than a bagful of water....:rolleyes:

No, do NOT get back with him - at all!!

Don't even think about it!!

What on earth even prompted you to post the question??

Why would you go back to such a shytass jerk who does this kind of thing anyway?!?

Jeeesh....!

• Author

you guys thinkso? he keeps telling me that those girls he talk dirty with are just trash to keep him busy and they mean nothing to him and that its all a joke. should i trust that? or is it complete bs?

He say he going to commit suicide he got some issues that need to be addressed with a professional, and after two months he that in love with you to want to commit suicide. Plus he may have just been trying to get you to respond by saying he was going to commit suicide.

• Author

yeah, i talked to the school counseller so he stopped. but afterwards and till now 10 months later he still keeps asking me to get back with him. i dont think im completely over him and im kinda split on whether to get back with him or not. he hasn't been chasing any other girls since and i dunno what to do?

TaraMaiden
you guys thinkso? he keeps telling me that those girls he talk dirty with are just trash to keep him busy and they mean nothing to him and that its all a joke. should i trust that? or is it complete bs?

It's.

Complete.

Bullsh*t.

Let me ask you - Would you start sex-texting guys just to "keep you busy"?

Just for a joke?

Yeah?

See how far that would get you...:rolleyes:

Please, screw your head on straight and tight.

He's a manipulative jerk, and has about as much sincerity in his whole body as I have in my toenail.

Livelovelearn

dont be stupid! a leopard doesnt change its spots...i used to be one of those people who think cheaters can change, they do, but not with the person they`ve ****ted on already...move on...find someone better or better yourself for now...forget him