I have changed too late and i so badly want her back

I was the idiot who broke up with her and now sadly relizing my actions too late, i want her back in my life. She was so special to me, I just didnt realize it. She was my first for everything, I loved her and I still do. Please help me with a possible way of getting her back in my life.

well getting her back depends on how long you two have been broken up and how the break up affected u both and why u two broke up in the first place. Maybe you should write ur ex an email saying what u feel or even give her a call . atleast u acknowledge your mistakes and want to correct them .

• Author

We broke up in december of last year however we continued to see eachother like boyfriend girlfirend up until august when she met the other guy. I was an imature prick to her back then but honestly i have changed and have told her how i felt and apologized for my mistakes. There has even been times where her and i will be talking and she says that when shes older she watns to have my babies and possibly move up to San Francisco to see me and be around me. Then there will be somehting said and then we argue and then the whole cycle repeats it self. And not to make it more confusing, there was a two week period where her and I were getting along wonderful, we were talking, not arguing making real progress. then i dont talk to her for a few days while she was real busy working and since then she has been completly pissed at me for no apparent reason. I talked to her friend and i think the thing between her and that new guy went bad. My basic question is there some how i can keep her in my life either as a close friend or soemthing more.