Took back the engagement ring but I want her back, I love her very much.

batman1670

I need some help, I meet this woman in Jan of this year, we feel in love with each other immediately, she is 56, I'm 46, I moved in with her in April, in August I gave her an engagement ring and asked her to marry me, we got in a big argument in September, she started ignoring me while talking on the phone with her friends in front of me, and I asked her for the ring back, she gave it to me and I moved out this month in October, but now I want her back, we talk to each other every day on the phone she called me last night to ask how I was doing, I need some advice on winning her back, she also has to adopted kids, 8 and 12 years old, we got along great together until we started living with each other. I love this woman with all my heart and I've been very depressed without her, what should I do, give me some advice. She says that I don't love her, when I tell her I love her, please help with advice, preferrably from someone who has been thru something like this, thanks, jack

TryingToBeBraveGirl

For what it's worth, It does not sound hopeless, given the fact that you talk every day. She may be waiting for you to be brave and instigate a meeting - suggest it, and take her out. Presuming she agrees, plan what you want to say and ask her to talk about why she doesn't think you love her, if that is what she has said.

Be strong - if you really mean it try.

Good luck!