My girlfriend confesses about kissing another guy a year before...

roadrunner78

i am now 3 years in a relationship...we have had one of the best relationships...both of us love each other deeply. But today when i made a joke that i will cheat on her on my next trip to Switzerland she suddenly confessed about kissing a guy. He is not just any guy but another very close friend of mine, sm1 who i really look upto as my mentor. She said she was doing an internship with him and therefore spent a long time with him...she said she was also missing me and therefore one time at his place studying they kissed. She does not say who started the kiss on anything, that it was a very long tome ago (a year) she dies not really remember exactly...she was feeling very guilty and started crying...promising that she will never do anything like that again...i am devastated...we had the perfect relationship!...i dont know what to do now...should i forgive her or leave her....plz help me...i am in need of genuine advice.

PegNosePete

Well sorry to say this story sounds very fishy to me. I don't think you have the whole truth yet. Lets take a look...

It was a year ago, she says that is too long ago to remember the details? COME ON. That is complete and utter BS. Can she remember how she met you? Can she remember your first kiss? Can she remember the first time you slept together? That is 3 years ago. She is talking COMPLETE B*LLOCKS if she says she can't remember the circumstances of her cheating.

If she was feeling so bad and guilty then why did she hide it from you all this time? She's been lying to you dude. Who knows what else she has been lying about?

What would she do if the situation were reversed? I'll bet she would kick you out so fast your feet don't touch the floor.