Don't know how to take new advances

Hey

Me and my ex were together over 2 years but she broke up with me just over a month ago, I made every mistake a heart break "victim" could possibly make but just over a week ago decided life must go on. Although contact had been minimal i decided to completley stop, about 4 days later she rang me and we met up, we got on really well again agreed on our mishaps and she said that she wants us to be friends but kinda go on dates together taking things really slow as friends to see how it goes and agreed that if it wasn't going to happen contact would have to stop.

....But you know when you know your about to kiss someone and your like crap were gonna kiss.. that happened and we did but she said that was fine we can do that....

Since meeting i've left the ball in her court completely but she's only contacted me to say she found more of my stuff and hasn't mentioned going on a date atall.

I'm just not sure on what I should be doing really.

Thank you

Louis

I think its one of two things. Either you got back together and she is not sure that was the right move or she wants you to make the move of asking her to go out. I betting more on the latter. If you think she really is interested in working things out, then you should take the initiative of asking her out. Women like to feel pursued (sp) and we want to let you know we are interested in you but we dont want to be the ones asking you out especially not in the begining. I know you two know each other so this is not the first time you have gone down this road but if you are sure or convinced that she does want to work things out then man up and ask the woman out. Pursue her all over again as if this is the first time you all are traveling down this road. Skip the errors from the last round though.

More than likely the reason she is calling you about more of your things she found is because she is hoping you will bring up the conversation of going out. Thats what i would do.

Good luck hope you guyz can work things out.

• Author

Thank you!

I did say when do you want to go out and she said she'll text me and arrange it, she said she can drop the stuff off tonight but i said ill get it off her when we go out (wrong move? :S) dont want to pursue too much through fear of pushing her further away.

This is a tricky one coz i've heard alot about no contact and almost making her realise what she missing but is this a sign that she has but like ninahkin said wants me to make the moves again or should i carry on trying to make her persue me a little?

Edited by ljh2011